Your most WTF I'm playing game.

untuvakana

There is one game that was so weird i had nightmares...Detuned , im actually suprised no has included Detuned into the list. Those elephants are creepy :o

I agree on the creepiness of those elephants, luckily I never had nightmares after playing that though. As for a weird game I remember playing, Way of the Samurai 4, not so much for the gameplay, but the dialogue, I could swear it was a gag sub for that game, not a serious one, then there was also the antagonist's 3 daughters who seemed to really be into S&M.

Edited by Lady Blanc

Negaposi*Continues on Extreme in Project DIVA F has me and my thumbs in a constant WTF state for 3 minutes and 10 seconds every time I start it up.

Have you tried Two Sided Lovers Extreme in PDF2? ^_^

hmmm.. I guess so far to me is Proteus... ok, no objective/tutorial/mission, strange happenings and I ended up floating in the skies for no apparent reason o.O

The Katamari Damacy games and everything from Suda51 are prominent ones. Chibi robo. I have played a descent amount of WTF-games, but I've forgotten most of them.

Yeah agree with Katamari games, delightfully oddball.  Catherine is a bit wtf, but my all time winner of the bewilderment trophy has to go to Pain.  To this day I have no idea what that game was about or what I was supposed to be doing!  Lol   Honourable mention for Doshin The Giant on the Gamecube.   :)

Doshin the giant! I had forgotten this gem! Only played it once or twice when it was new. I remember that this was an extremely rare instance at the time where a game from Japan got to Europe and NOT to USA. Usually only a fraction of the games from Japan reached North america, and then like ⅓ of those never reached Europe. I remember we were very happy about this game because of that, even though the game was... ehrm.. I don't know what it was :P

All right. Thanks guys. I might give it a whirl in its dying days. I remember playing the Namco Origins game, and winning a bunch of stuff for my PSHome character, and having absolutely no idea what that meant.

You have to log in on 50 different days, so if I'm not mistaken you have to start Playstation home at the latest on the 10th of February and never forgetting to to log in once. The servers 24 hour cycle starts at 3am UTC.

• Like 1

Child of Eden. That game is visual ecstasy.

It is the only game that makes damn good use of a 3DTV as well, it is just, wow. I need to go finish it, I forgot I even owned it until you brought it up.

For me, Stretch Panic on PS2 was my WTF game.

Noby Noby Boy, Tornado Outbreak, Star Drone Extreme, Naughty Bear, and Sine Mora automatically come to mind. Only with Sine Mora was it in a bad way...the entire experience just felt like it was trying too hard to be overly dark and just ended up being very convoluted.

Men's Room Mayhem

Directing customers to the toilet before they pee on the floor or get in a fist fight.

This too! That game was awesome, lol

Edited by merciful84