Your most WTF I'm playing game.

untuvakana

Noby Noby Boy, Tornado Outbreak, Star Drone Extreme, Naughty Bear, and Sine Mora automatically come to mind. Only with Sine Mora was it in a bad way...the entire experience just felt like it was trying too hard to be overly dark and just ended up being very convoluted.

This too! That game was awesome, lol

On second thought, Noby Noby Boy was pretty bad too.

• 3 months later...

Fallout 3 I have see some WTF moment. When you going to take the Goat test i saw Butch walking under each step he toke, another weird moment I saw man half is body is under the ground when I talk to him he ask me water that game O_o.

And so many online WTF moment especially CSGO

• 2 months later...

i don't know if i already replied here but some of the ones i still remember is

Nights into dreams  ( ps2 )

seriously,even though i beat it a couple of times back then but, i still don't know what's the goal of the game. you have to go on a loop on levels til the timer ends?

Gal Gun ( ps3 Demo )

at first i thought it's just about getting a clear shot of looking under girls skirts and poke them here and there :awesome: until i learn it's just a rail shooter that have no violence and it's aimed toward adults, i played it using a move controller.. aside from the " adults content " the gameplay is actually fun! Especially with a move controller since the aiming is kinda sucks with the thumb sticks in this game.

Mugen Souls, all of the cutesy characters and all the innuendo are just weird, whatever, I liked the game and I will play the sequel soon

Monster Monpiece was another game that I said: "Damn, this is weird in an epic scale" as you can notice, I like weird stuff 'cuz I enjoyed the game

• Like 1

El Shaddai, there's a chap that goes like a combination of Tron + F-Zero. And the game is about a guy Taken to heaven tasked with the mission of kicking fallen angel's asses.

I would have to say the game "Actual Sunlight" for the PSVita. It's a PSN downloaded game because you can 100% it in less than an hour, but while I was playing it, I just sort of sat there like "Uhhh.....what the hell?" It was a really weird game filled with a lot of suggestive dialogue about suicide and things like that. If you're going for an easy 100% I would recommend it just because it's super easy but if you actually take the time to read everything then it's just like "WTF?"

Hotline Miami. everything about that game is trippy. I genuinely felt like my ps4 was high

ether one was so enraging due to the glitching I ask why why am I playing this game? its currently stuck in a log on glitch so I turned my back on it. thankfully