Instantly Win Races Cheat

MMDE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
21 minutes ago, I Am Error said:

so this doesn't work on Aus psn version for Ferrari the race experience?

Pretty sure Aus has the same version as the EU, but if you don't wanna take any chances, you can test it on some other account before you boot it up on your main. It worked with my EU version of the game with the exact same name, so should work for you too. IIRC, you still gotta drive a lot in that game just for this trophy:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/548-ferrari-the-race-experience/43-2000-on-the-clock

Pretty much everything else can be "cheated". Super easy! Just that one trophy takes a bit of time. :( 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/548-ferrari-the-race-experience/44-the-collector

^ That one takes a bit of time too, just because of the load times between each race.

Edited by MMDE

12 minutes ago, Lars said:

Is this the same game as Ferrari Challenge?

Not sure. They made several different very similar games. I'm not into car games, so idk the big difference. Seemed like much of the same levels and cars. Certainly the same gameplay. I think they updated the "engine" or whatever a bit between a couple of the games. The cheat code works for some versions and not for others. I got no idea about Ferrari Challenge. I only did Supercar Challenge (digital EU) and Ferrari The Race Experience (digital EU). And it's not just "versions"/"regions", it comes down to the "builds" too. Usually doesn't work for disc, while it does for digital.

As for Supercar Challenge, not sure this is available anymore in any store. It did have some few online trophies, but I'm not sure if these could be obtained in LAN or not, because the game actually had LAN functionality for it's online, didn't require servers. The online trophies were pretty quick and easy, and IIRC, some cheats even worked there I think. :S 

I know it doesn't work for Absolute Supercars which is pretty much the same game as Supercar Challenge, and it certainly doesn't work for Supercar Challenge disc version either.

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Not sure. They made several different very similar games. I'm not into car games, so idk the big difference. Seemed like much of the same levels and cars. Certainly the same gameplay. I think they updated the "engine" or whatever a bit between a couple of the games. The cheat code works for some versions and not for others. I got no idea about Ferrari Challenge. I only did Supercar Challenge (digital EU) and Ferrari The Race Experience (digital EU). And it's not just "versions"/"regions", it comes down to the "builds" too. Usually doesn't work for disc, while it does for digital.

As for Supercar Challenge, not sure this is available anymore in any store. It did have some few online trophies, but I'm not sure if these could be obtained in LAN or not, because the game actually had LAN functionality for it's online, didn't require servers. The online trophies were pretty quick and easy, and IIRC, some cheats even worked there I think. :S 

I know it doesn't work for Absolute Supercars which is pretty much the same game as Supercar Challenge, and it certainly doesn't work for Supercar Challenge disc version either.

I noticed this just because not only the gameplay and content were very similar, if i remember correctly the trophy lists are also very similar. But i maybe try it but this game also has a distance trophy so i have to try the races anyway to rack up the miles

3 minutes ago, Lars said:

I noticed this just because not only the gameplay and content were very similar, if i remember correctly the trophy lists are also very similar. But i maybe try it but this game also has a distance trophy so i have to try the races anyway to rack up the miles

I can't remember anymore if you can just drive in circle or not to rack up the miles! :\ I remember I tried to mess around with it, but I also raced a lot, I just can't remember it anymore. :( 

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I can't remember anymore if you can just drive in circle or not to rack up the miles! :\ I remember I tried to mess around with it, but I also raced a lot, I just can't remember it anymore. :( 

Np, i don't know if i will try this game in the future anyway, it is pretty dated and i have so many games still to play and this one isn't high on the wishlist tbh

7 minutes ago, Lars said:

Np, i don't know if i will try this game in the future anyway, it is pretty dated and i have so many games still to play and this one isn't high on the wishlist tbh

lol

Well, all you do is start a race and press a couple of buttons to win. I think there's some trophy for being last in the first round or something, and then still win, and that too you can use the cheat for. All the races and tournaments and events and whatnot, it can be used for all of it. It just doesn't rack up miles. So you gotta race around in an easy track for some few hours to rack up the miles (high lap count and time trial is a good idea IIRC). You also need to win a lot of races (grind) for points to buy cars, but this you can use the cheat for. The only problem is, the load times for these games are terrible. Like 40+ seconds, even just to go back to some horrendously slow menu... That is what I remember about this game, the load times.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lepa105 said:

Yeah and for those who suck at racing games 1f601.png

Definitely. I sucked at the game, got frustrated with it's long load times when I just wanted to restart a race or similar. Was about to give up this game when I discovered the cheat menu. :D

There is actually another game I found a similar super secret cheat menu for, a PS2 game, a long time ago. Never seen any cheat codes for it online ever, so that's cool. I probably should put that online some day. ;D If anyone wonders, it's for a game called Rayman M (or Arena). There's a huge cheat menu in that game with tons of cheat options.

Edited by MMDE

33 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I have an EU disc version and it doesn't work. The game is pretty ordinary anyway would just skip it totally

Yeah, the cheats are known not to work with the disc versions. They simply aren't the same build version. Like the digital versions are often a build version later. Think about it as if the digital versions got a patch, and the disc versions doesn't, though there's no patch, the digital version just comes with the patch and the disc version has no patch.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tried it out today on the PSN version from the nz store, it didn't work at first so I deleted the game and redownloaded it.

Make sure you DO NOT install the 1.22 patch when prompted to do so, and just skip and keep playing, then the cheat does infact work. 

edit: NZ generally gets the PAL/EU versions of games 

Edited by Mio
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/27/2018 at 7:57 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

No it would not get you flagged.

Sweet! Tried it out and works wonderfully! I would guess for other trophies like the time trial ones, that you would have to race legit tho. Does it add to the mileage too or do you have to just got around a track doing lap after lap for that one?

Can anyone help with this?

Edited by The_Kopite
Extra question to ask

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...