SSX Patch 1.02

TehCro

So the most recent patch added a group voice chat feature so you can shoot the shit while participating in events. I was using Skype before, but having it in-game is nice, too. Other sites are saying the patch included the Level 11 cap increase, but I was able to access that before the patch.

Hopefully they will have a patch that reduces the playing with 50k player badge or award or whatever it is called. I am leary of picking this game up as long as it has such a community dependent element that could completely block the platinum. I love snowboarding, but I want the plat, and I don't want to dedicate myself to the game knowing the plat is unachievable.

Hopefully they will have a patch that reduces the playing with 50k player badge or award or whatever it is called. I am leary of picking this game up as long as it has such a community dependent element that could completely block the platinum. I love snowboarding, but I want the plat, and I don't want to dedicate myself to the game knowing the plat is unachievable.

It's 30 bucks new already. Go pick it up.