Very enjoyable game!

playdemos1

I found this game very enjoyable, compared to the others, especially the Jak 2 that is the most hated one xD

I don't know the price for this game but should be low cost ahah

If you don't own it, you should! Great work ND, great work... like always

What's your opinion? Do you recommend this game to others or noooo?

You can leave tips to people that will play the game, i recommend USE the orb glitch as soon as you can, take me 4 hours to get 600 orbs, i upgraded all the weapons and unlock cars and upgrade even them so the game get really more easy :)

• Like 1

No doubts about it. Jak 3 is the best in the trilogy, at least for me. The only thing i really missed from Jak II was transforming into Dark Giant Jak.

Jak and Daxter: The Percursor Legacy it's also a great game and the start of the franchise so i love it so much as well.

• Like 4

Were I the only mf who seriously collected all the orbs in jak 2 and 3 the legit way? Seeing all the people doing the glitch makes me feel stupid, just wasted time...

Nope, I did it on the PS2 and that's exactly why I used the orb glitch this time. You should feel proud of that, it's quite an accomplishment.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will get the trilogy pack tomorrow and i hope i have a lot of hours of fun playing this games! :D (in ps2 era, never had a chance to play this game, only demo i played, and i finishit it almost 30 times :D )

Your comment is very confusing. If you havent played all 3 games, I recommend saving Jak 3 for last. The first two games can be played in any order.

With that said, youve made a good decision, hope you have fun!

Edited by Mar

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/11/2017 at 6:49 PM, Alondate31 said:

Jak 3 is much more enjoyable than Jak 2. I am a huge fan of platformer games but Jak 2 still gave me cancer. Jak 3 is really fun in every aspect. No cheap deaths, no cancerous checkpoints, no aimless missions.

You shouldn't use cancer in jest. I find that most people who have trouble with Jak II are new-age gamers who are too used to hand-holding and mollycoddling; I personally never had any struggles with that game even on the PS2. The entire series is a great nostalgia trip for anyone who played these growing up, but yes Jak 3 is probably my favourite.

• Like 1

I have all 3 plats on PS3, I never played them originally and found Jak 2 to be pretty frustrating, took me a long time to finish it ... I found the Crash Bandicoot remaster much less frustrating if you can use that as a measure !

All 3 are pretty good games though to be honest

3 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

You shouldn't use cancer in jest. I find that most people who have trouble with Jak II are new-age gamers who are too used to hand-holding and mollycoddling; I personally never had any struggles with that game even on the PS2. The entire series is a great nostalgia trip for anyone who played these growing up, but yes Jak 3 is probably my favourite.

And you shouldn't use this "young gamers can't play platformers" because it makes no sense. I have been playing on playstation consoles for forever and so what? Do I have to like the game because I am a mature gamer? Interesting logic you have. I hated it on ps2, still hate it on ps3 and probably will do it on ps4

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

And you shouldn't use this "young gamers can't play platformers" because it makes no sense. I have been playing on playstation consoles for forever and so what? Do I have to like the game because I am a mature gamer? Interesting logic you have. I hated it on ps2, still hate it on ps3 and probably will do it on ps4

I didn't mention anything about platformers or age demographics. New age simply refers to contemporary/modern gamers irrespective of age. My response was based on your complaint re a lack of checkpoints, cheap deaths, aimless missions etc.

Your use of language and tone alone speak volumes about your level of maturity.

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

I didn't mention anything about platformers or age demographics. New age simply refers to contemporary/modern gamers irrespective of age. My response was based on your complaint re a lack of checkpoints, cheap deaths, aimless missions etc.

Your use of language and tone alone speak volumes about your level of maturity.

Okay it looks like I misunderstood that part. And sorry that I don't speak like a pretended robot.

I just hate that game that is all. If you love it then good for you 

• 3 years later...
On 04/01/2018 at 4:37 PM, Zolkovo said:

Im from the dreamcast/xbox/ps2 era and played the newer crash games, ratchet and clank, spyro etc but unfortunately I never played the Jak trilogy originally and only started playing it on ps3. Jak 2 has so many needless elements such as being chased by the 'law' every other mission with a sense of overkill, tedious missions which had barely any variety, an appalling use of open world and an unneccesarily huge confusing map. The checkpoint problem only made a dull game feel even more of a chore. Its like Naughty Dog thought, you know what, screw the fans of Jak 1. We are gonna make them pay for enjoying it! Its an abysmal attempt at a open world platformer and I will never understand the love people have for it, i cant see the positives very clearly. But i guess thats just my two pennies worth. 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

• 2 years later...

I would not recommend this game. The only enjoyable part for me was the final battle and the platinum unlocking.

Everything else...poor aiming and hit detection. Cars getting stuck. The wing mechanic was hit and miss.

That zoomed in camera was so tedious, oh look getting shot by something out of view!

At least everyone else seems to have enjoyed it.