People who complain about PS Plus IGC

StormRacer872

As people already said, there's no helping it.

It happens every month that i got used to it a year ago, but there is a point where everyone got different tastes, yes they do, But not for every Picklin' month.

Just consider the complains a....Ummm... A bad, hilarious commercial that just keeps appearing every month on the Sony TV (lol, didn't actually want to bring PSTV to the subject :P)

Edited by Luki Luka
  • Like 2

I think it has something to do with all PS4 gamers requiring the service to play online multiplayer. Now a lot of gamers who main gaming line up consists of Call of Duty and a lot of generic sports games are now thrown into the mix of complaining about the line up.

I didn't hear it on this site, but the YouTube announcement's comments consists of "ugh... Indies games suk!" Without even having any prior knowledge of what these games are. They're completely clueless. They want more AAA games, but you could beat them to death with a really good indie game and they still wouldn't try it.

I think next month is actually pretty solid. Can't wait to play Transistor... Unlike a majority of clueless gamers. :D

• Like 2

The main reason people complain about it is because they feel that they're entitled to each and every single month being 100% perfectly tailored to their desires.

It's perfectly fine to not be interested in the games in a particular month, the games hardly ever interest me even, but it's how you express it that determines whether you're just giving your opinion or acting like a whiny entitled brat.

See, this person gets it! It's unfortunate that those "whiny entitles brat" can't as well :/

Edited by StormRacer872
  • Like 1

To be honest if people pay for PS+ purely for the games that they may or may not get with it and they don't get what they want and still complain then they're idiots. This is no different than gambling or buying a raffle ticket or any one of a myriad other ways where a person pays money to take a chance to get something that's not guaranteed in any way.

Also, they're not hackers. Spamming a server does not make a person a hacker. Second, you can't really do much about a DDoS attack except try to fix it as soon as you can after the fact.

• Like 1

The main reason people complain about it is because they feel that they're entitled to each and every single month being 100% perfectly tailored to their desires.

It's perfectly fine to not be interested in the games in a particular month, the games hardly ever interest me even, but it's how you express it that determines whether you're just giving your opinion or acting like a whiny entitled brat.

Couldn't have said it any better.

If none of those games appeal to someone, they're getting 0 games a year, and have every right to complain.

If this is true and they are 0-72, perhaps paying for Plus isn't a good use of their money.

For me the cloud saves, PS4 online, and sales are enough to justify $4/mo, the free games are a bonus. Is it always perfect? No, but they do try to cater to a wide range of tastes and genres. In my time with plus, I think every genre has been fairly represented, even if it has been a bit more Indie focued as of late.

• Like 3

If this is true and they are 0-72, perhaps paying for Plus isn't a good use of their money.

For me the cloud saves, PS4 online, and sales are enough to justify $4/mo, the free games are a bonus. Is it always perfect? No, but they do try to cater to a wide range of tastes and genres. In my time with plus, I think every genre has been fairly represented, even if it has been a bit more Indie focued as of late.

Crazy thing about PS+, is that if you pay for a year, you have it for a year. You can't get your money back half way. So if someone has had it for 6 months, and hasn't gotten a single game, then they have every right to complain. They paid for PS+ expecting to get free games, and haven't gotten any.

HOW DARE YOU judge me? I have to live with having a butt for a face and now your tell I have no right to complain? I literally have to adjust my body and do a handstand over the toilet just to poop. Then I come online to see you calling me a whiny brat. I just can't live in this world. This is me in real life, you can't tell by my face, but I'm angry right now: 

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2