What the Difference of Season Pass?

xXHeroStar1988Xx

I guess it would be like The Walking Dead Season 1... It has the base game episodes released separately (this would be the season pass). And the COMPLETE Season Pass would be all episodes AND future DLC that they release.

Damnit I just bought the pass... Any chance sony would refund this? I have never even tried to do that. I thought I was getting an $8 savings, $3 savings isn't worth spending all of that up front, I would rather get it episode to episode at that price. 

I just noticed the thumbnail of the season pass says episodes 2-5, blah. I requested a refund from sony but it is unlikely. I need to just stay away from any of that pre purchase crap anyway. For instance, Tales from the borderlands came out before the game of thrones series telltale did , yet game of thrones ep 2 is coming tomorrow, and there isn't even a date set for the TFTB ep 2. 

Edited by opikal

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I made a mistake on buying the season pass instead of buying the complete season. I blame the PlayStation store for not making it clear on which episodes does the pass comes from where I check the download content in the game and it says it on there. Have to buy the first episode since I bought the season pass first thought it will came with it didn't. Good thing I had enough balance of my money man.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up buying the season pass, because I already owned episode 1, so I saw no real point in wasting the money to buy the complete pass, since I pretty much had it already by buying the season pass. The only difference between the two is that one comes with the first episode while the other one comes with the additional episodes only.

When this came out I nearly bought episode 1 and then the 2-5 pass separately before noticing the complete season pass - the store wasn't particularly clear about the differences of the two.
Also, with the complete season pass I got a theme, but I'm assuming that it also comes with the 2-5 pass (: