Newest plat: #23

:yay:  Platinum #23    :dance:

Lc125e9.png

:platinum: Joy and Prosperity   :platinum:

1L24e735.png

Earn all trophies

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 4/10

My 3rd Vita platinum, and 23rd overall. This is the game that made me go and buy a vita. I had a lot of fun playing this game clocking in almost 90 hours.

The story was ok, the gameplay was pretty solid although repetitive sometimes, the variety of customization was a plus, in addition to the graphics and kick-ass soundtrack.

The only thing that disappointed me was that 

you only get a swimsuit after you reduce your sentence to 0 and get promoted to citizen, no new cell, no cutscene showing how the story has progressed after reducing your sentence and taking all the paths with Simeon, nothing at all.

Hopefully this game will become a Vita franchise, I wanna see more Freedom War 2 on the Vita, but again who am I kidding ? Sony' support for Vita is laughable, treating their awesome handheld as a fancy ps4 controller is a shame....

Edited by Waffle Pillow

25. Grim Fandango Remastered

L4825d8.png

:platinum: Number Nine Ticket    :platinum:

1L12c265.png

Get all other trophies in the game.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

This is Tim Schafer's magnum opus.  It was fun playing this game again after all these years.

Some technical problems got in the way of me giving this game at least a 9 in the enjoyment department.

• 2 weeks later...

12. Jak II

Ld57e2d.png

1Le85712.png

Difficulty: 4/10
Enjoyment: 6/10

Satan himself programmed the checkpoint system for this game

Firstly.................................... LMFAOROFL!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, found a typo in your Legend of Korra Platinum part. Difficultly is listed as a 1/10. C'mon... we know that's not capable of being a 1/10, unlike The Walking Dead haha.

Thirdly, why can't you get the Platinum for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z and Naruto Storm Revolution??

Firstly.................................... LMFAOROFL!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, found a typo in your Legend of Korra Platinum part. Difficultly is listed as a 1/10. C'mon... we know that's not capable of being a 1/10, unlike The Walking Dead haha.

Thirdly, why can't you get the Platinum for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z and Naruto Storm Revolution??

The Walking Dead will be 0/10 on my scale, but The Legend of Korra is still an easy plat so 1/10 is not a typo

DBZ Battle of Z; I'm not gonna waste my time on the online mode, I tried boosting but two sessions failed. As for Naruto Storm Generations, I traded the game.

Nice work.

RIP SSF4, DOA5 & Deception IV ;w; why though?

SSF4: hated it. I bought the game trying to get into SF, I tried to learn it, but ended up hating it. I guess that has to do with me favoring 3D fighters over 2D ones.

DOA5: Just a reminder that this is the regular version not ultimate, playing 1000 online matches is too much even with boosting, and going through every survival and arcade is impossible, shit gets really hard.

Deception IV: I'm still playing it, but honestly I'm not enjoying the game that much, so I'm not gonna bother with the plat. I may change my mind later, who knows ??

Cool list ya got there dude. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your future games. ^^

Ooooooh! Waffle's got a big Pillow checklist!

Good job on the so-far platinums/100% and wish you luck with all the games you intend to finish aswell.

Thanks Peeps :D

Edited by Waffle Pillow

The Walking Dead will be 0/10 on my scale, but The Legend of Korra is still an easy plat so 1/10 is not a typo

DBZ Battle of Z; I'm not gonna waste my time on the online mode, I tried boosting but two sessions failed. As for Naruto Storm Generations, I traded the game.

SSF4: hated it

DOA5: Just a reminder that this is the regular version not ultimate, playing 1000 online matches is too much and going through every survival and arcade is impossible, shit gets really hard.

Deception IV: I'm still playing through it, but honestly I'm not enjoying the game that much, so I'm not gonna bother with the plat. I may change my mind later, who knows ??

Thanks Peeps :D

No problem ^_^

:\

I was joking about the typo, to serve as a proxy for my disagreement, but I still disagree. TWAU would be a 1/10 yo, (going by your logic of TWD being a 0/10) since without a guide you can miss collectibles. I know because I attempted 3 chapters 3 times and could not get it on my own xD! A few trophies in TLOK make it like a 2/10 though. 1/10 is literally easy without ANY difficultly whatsoever. 2/10 is mostly easy, but there's some tiny or slight difficult of sorts, involved.

:\

I was joking about the typo, to serve as a proxy for my disagreement, but I still disagree. TWAU would be a 1/10 yo, (going by your logic of TWD being a 0/10) since without a guide you can miss collectibles. I know because I attempted 3 chapters 3 times and could not get it on my own xD! A few trophies in TLOK make it like a 2/10 though. 1/10 is literally easy without ANY difficultly whatsoever. 2/10 is mostly easy, but there's some tiny or slight difficult of sorts, involved.

To each his own, I found TLOK to be so easy, even clearing the game on hard wasn't challenging. 

Look at Mirror's Edge for example, some people found it to be extremely hard and rated it 8+, but I found it to be 5/10. Another example is Sound Shapes, I rated it 6, but others found it less challenging and gave it less.

I don't consider trophies related to collectibles when I rate difficulty, they might be time consuming, but it doesn't mean it is hard in my book, and since I use guides like everyone else -almost- does that reduces the difficulty of the game. 

If I to consider difficulty without using guides, then I agree with your point 

Edited by Waffle Pillow