"The Whole Story" Side Quest Trophy Potential Issue

Alyri

mine didn't pop

What I did for mine.. during my very first playthrough I left the very last Dehlila quest alone (never did it) I saved/uploaded my save to cloud. After the patch today, i finished that quest and trophy popped.

As for one of my friends, hes having issues like you right now. I told him to delete his game, redownload it + the patch and try again. Ill let you know if it works.

For those of you who have 100% and not have the trophy pop after today's patch, try this: go to "Play Campaign" and select "New Game" (Not NG+) and the trophy should pop after the initial cutscene (at least it did for me).

Edited by Alyri

YES!!! The Patch is live!! here comes the platinum!!!

*Edit*

Trophy Popped literally 3-4 minutes after I loaded my game.  For those interested.. I just loaded my game. I had it saved on the Antenna mission.. I suppose I must have accomplished all the side quests.  It just randomly popped I didn't do anything.

On my way to finish the story!

Edited by JayBizzle311

Trophy didn't unlock for me so I had to start a New Game + and it pop after I finish my first side Quest. I also had safe zone trophy glitch but I got lucky and got it after couple of safe zone in the Slum. 

Edited by WindQC

lol. my bad.

Still stuck at 91%, what a load of bull crap.

Trophy didn't unlock for me so I had to start a New Game + and it pop after I finish my first side Quest. I also had safe zone trophy glitch but I got lucky and got it after couple of safe zone in the Slum. 

Did you have to finish all the challenges?

Edited by ipot_04

Well, in my case (I'm playing with the US version on EU and i have the patch 1.04), I didnt unlock this f*cking trophy after a new game...

In my first game where i only didnt do a few challenges (96% completion), i started a NG+, and didnt get the trophy either.

this game is pissing me off real good.

Well, in my case (I'm playing with the US version on EU and i have the patch 1.04), I didnt unlock this f*cking trophy after a new game...

In my first game where i only didnt do a few challenges (96% completion), i started a NG+, and didnt get the trophy either.

I did maybe one challenge before finishing the game and still had 100% completion (and got the trophy with the patch), so it may be that there's a side quest you're missing somewhere.  There were some side quests that showed up late in the game for me in the slums because they were one of those "Go away now,  but I might have something for you later" quests that I never went back to check on.  Have you gone back to the slums and checked all the safe houses again? Also, check in with Jaffar.  He had a random quest for me that I didn't realize I needed.  He's in the same area as the guy who gives you the gun challenges.

Welcome to the club :D

This is sooo broken... I call this trophy glitched

Want to prove me wrong? Feel free to add me

I did maybe one challenge before finishing the game and still had 100% completion (and got the trophy with the patch), so it may be that there's a side quest you're missing somewhere.  There were some side quests that showed up late in the game for me in the slums because they were one of those "Go away now,  but I might have something for you later" quests that I never went back to check on.  Have you gone back to the slums and checked all the safe houses again? Also, check in with Jaffar.  He had a random quest for me that I didn't realize I needed.  He's in the same area as the guy who gives you the gun challenges.

Na, at first i was at 95% of the side quests. I've been missing those with Dahlia (potions) and the submarine quest as well ! 

But after that, I had 51 side quests listed as "completed"

And yes, indeed, this is so broken et frustrating ! I started a NG+, and I dont think i'll see the colour of that gold trophy for quite a time now...

Might have to beat the game one more time ..

I finally got the damn trophy and also the platinum.

I had to play NG+ using my save file that has 100% story, 94% completion with 51 side quests done.

There's still some challenge sets I haven't completed but that doesn't count for "The Whole Story".

It took me 29 Side Quests just to get the trophy in NG+.

Other people might get it instantly, some might get it after 30+ completed side quests.

It all depends on luck just like with the workaround for the text collectibles trophy.

With that said, I'll never buy Techland games on Day 1 anymore, I'll just wait for a week til people say if the trophy list is glitched.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 2

Any possibility to exploit The Whole Story :gold: 

respectively not to Complete all Side Quests ??

Like the Its All in The Writing :silver: when you completed the Game and then pick up Collectibles (Notes) to the full amount to unlock the Trophy.

For people with issues, let me clarify by saying i had 100% completion and all the challenges done as well. I made a new game, and that's when the trophy was able to pop for me.

I did exactly what you said but nothing happened i'm still didn't get this buggy stupid trophy. One question if I did new game+ Will my status get deleted it like all my skills and weapons and thx