“Are You Asking if We're Just Sex Obsessed?” - A Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Interview

Our own Editor Dan got to play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt recently (the jammy git) and he returned home with loads of goodies, including an in-depth written preview and a whole heap of fresh gameplay footage. But he didn’t stop there.

When Dan wasn’t slaying Griffins and laying waste to Wraiths, he got the opportunity to have a chat with the The Witcher 3’s Senior Game Designer, Damien Monnier. It’s a good chat, covering a variety of subjects related to this year’s most promising RPG, but our favourite moment came when Damian enquired, “Are You Asking if We're Just Sex Obsessed?”

So were we? And what on Earth prompted the question?* Watch our The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt interview below to find out.

med_Ciri_final_1418728892.jpg

Source: Playstationtrophies.org

I've never played any Witcher but it's developers seem to be just awesome spending all the time making sure that the game runs well and that too on every system whether it be PC, PS4 or XBOX ONE & giving free DLC, if only other developers worked like that :wub:

(I'm looking at you Ubishit :angry: !!!)

What do you guys think?

Edited by Lovejinder_LJ

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys haven't yet.. I highly suggest reading the books. A few months ago I started and the lore and backstory is so damn good when you eventually play Witcher you appreciate a lot more.

Blood of Elves is my favorite.

I'm soooo glad CD Projekt Red is self publishing! 

At least in may we won't be playing another broken mess like Unity.

Explains why they been through a few delays. They know making a game is a art form and needs near perfection.

Unlike a lot of other devs, who only view it as a form of money making.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm soooo glad CD Projekt Red is self publishing!

At least in may we won't be playing another broken mess like Unity.

I'm so happy about this too I really hope Devs and especially publishers start to realise the people they make these games for a re getting pretty annoyed about games being on the verge of unplayable and start to actually allow the Devs to push back the release I mean what's 3 months we can't wait at least we know if they delay it then they weren't happy about something we wouldn't be happy about and fix it.

Edit.. I will still be getting this game on PC as I have played and loved the other 2 on pc.

Edited by WithAtelier
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...