What were your choices? *spoilers* ALL EPISODES

katniss1444

So i just finished episode one, and I loved it! I"m interested to see what everybody wound up doing since you could "experience" both options by rewinding before you made your final choice.

EDIT: Thanks to basti_memphis for letting me know there was an extra page of choices :D

My Episode 1 choices:

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150131152817_

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150131152828_[/uR

*Update 27 March 2015: Episode 2 has released and I"m interested to see how everyone went about the episode. Here are my episode 2 choices: 

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150327111805_

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150327111818_

*update 20 May 2015: Episode 3 has released and I'm interested to see everybody's choices. Here are mine: 

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150520183211_

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150520183249_

*update 29 July 2015. Episode 4 released, here are my choices: 

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150729165340_

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20150729165416_

*Updated October 21st 2015. So Life is Strange has concluded. With the final choice being so *polarizing*, I'm super interested to see how the PSNP community chose to end their journey with Max and Chloe. Here's how I did it: 

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20151021181903_

Life%20Is%20Strangetrade_20151021181908_

Edited by katniss1444
  • Like 1

Did not report Nathan, didn't make fun of Victoria, I intervened to help Kate, and I came out the closet to intervene between Chloe and David.

I'm surprised with how many things I missed throughout the 1st episode though. I really like the episode though, was really enjoyable, and I was highly satisfied with the art style, and I really like the "rewind" feature.

I couldn't get enough of the first episode, so I played it through 3 times creating individual save file trying out all choices.

On my original file, though, I did pretty much what basti_memphis did, except I stayed in the closet after rewinding it and deciding that that'd be a better option.

Why did most people comforted Victoria, it makes no sense to me.

Making fun of her was my first instinct, but after watching the scene play through I just couldn't go through with it. Plus, if I remember correctly, she mentions something about Nathan (her boyfriend?) being mad, so I didn't want to mess with that guy any more than i already had, I figured it'd come back to bite me 

Edited by katniss1444

I made all of the same choices as you, katniss1444, except for...

- I stayed hidden in Chloe's closet

- I didn't write on the RV

- I saved the bird

I actually did do some stuff differently than what I wanted at first, but I reversed time to change my decision to what I wanted after getting some specific trophies. For example, I wrote on the RV, took a photo, reversed time, left the RV alone.

I...

reported Nathan
comforted Victoria
intervened to help Kate
stayed hidden in the closet
let Daniel draw me
signed the petition
helped Alyssa
erased the insults on Kate's slate
watered the plant
didn't touch Dana's pregnancy test
reorganized Victoria's photos
wrote on the RV
saved the bird
didn't break Chloe's snow globe
didn't leave evidence while searching through David's stuff
read David's files

I had problems deciding whether or not I should make fun of Victoria and if I should've stayed in the closet. I also think it should've been possible to take a picture of David harrassing Kate AND interfere. UGH, watching Kate being bullied made me so mad!

• 1 month later...

Episode 1

• You reported Nathan
  • You comforted Victoria
  • You intervened to help out Kate
  • You stayed hidden
  • You let Daniel draw your portrait
  • You signed Ms. Grant's petition
  • You helped Alyssa
  • You erased the insults on Kate's slate
  • You watered your plant
  • You didn't touch Dana's pregnancy test (or does it show up as *did* if you did touch it and rewound :P? I don't remember, I'm typing these up based on the images above^ I did touch it, but rewound to talk to her about how I had heard rumours about her pregnancy)
  • You didn't touch Victoria's photos
  • You didn't write on a dirty RV
  • You saved the bird
  • You didn't break Chloe's snow globe
  • You didn't leave any evidence
  • You read David's files

Episode 2

• You told Kate to wait for more proof
  • You answered Kate's call
  • You didn't try to shoot Frank
  • You saved Kate's life
  • You blamed Nathan
  • You watered your plant (the epic choice is back, yes!)
  • You helped Alyssa
  • You erased the link to Kate's video
  • You were friendly with Taylor
  • You rejected Warren's invitation
  • You didn't write a message
  • You didn't tamper with the railtracks
  • You gained entry to the Vortex Club
  • You helped Warren
  • You told on David to Mr. Jefferson

Episode 3

• You left the money
  • You kissed Chloe
  • You sided with David
  • You kept Frank's dog from harm
  • Frank has David's gun
  • Lisa is dead (damn, overwatered Lisa. Should have listened to Mom's text message in-game)
  • You didn't "help" Warren with his exam
  • You are on the Vortex Club Party list
  • You didn't change the Vortex Club Party list
  • You erased the cop's answerphone message
  • You helped Alyssa
  • You warned the homeless woman
  • You took a photo in the past
  • You left a mark on the fireplace

Episode 4

• You accepted Chloe's request
  • You stopped Warren from beating up Nathan
  • No one got hurt
  • Victoria believed your warning
  • You saved the blue jay
  • You didn't disturb the bird's nest
  • You got David's files in another way
  • Kate helped you find Nathan's room
  • You motivated Daniel to attend the Vortex Club Party
  • You didn't leave a message on Warren's slate
  • You figured out Nathan's PIN code
  • You helped Alyssa

Episode 5

• You decided to sacrifice Chloe
  • David got a scar during the fight
  • David killed Jefferson
  • You saved the trucker
  • You saved Evan
  • You saved Alyssa
  • You saved the fisherman
  • You didn't change Joyce's mind about David
  • You told the truth about Rachel to Frank
  • You kissed Warren
Edited by zadorvp

• 1 month later...

All decisions made on my first go with no replaying to change the outcomes, although I did rewind in some instances to see how the scene played out differently. But I believe in living with my decisions and having the story unfold that way.

Episode 1

• I hid the truth  (I figured the principal isn't going to do anything about it anyways, so better to hold the info till I have proof)
  • I made fun of Victoria  (Victoria's awesome & it's great to go back and forth with this lovable hateful bitch. Need to keep the rivalry going)
  • I intervened to help out Kate
  • I stayed hidden  (although I kind of regretted this one after David slapped Chloe)
  • I let Daniel draw my portrait
  • I signed Ms. Grant's petition  (I don't want no security cameras watching me any more than there has to be)
  • I helped Alyssa  (I'm always wondering what I'll have to save this girl from each episode)
  • I erased the insults on Kate's slate
  • I watered my plant
  • I didn't touch Dana's pregnancy test
  • I reorganized Victoria's photos   (again, my rivalry with Victoria will live on)
  • I wrote on a dirty RV
  • I saved the bird
  • I didn't break Chloe's snow globe
  • I didn't leave any evidence in David's garage  (why would I want him to know someone was snooping around in his stuff?)
  • I read David's files

Episode 2

• I told Kate to wait for more proof  (I didn't want her getting hurt more if she got her hopes up & she didn't have any proof)
  • I answered Kate's call
  • I tried to shoot Frank  (I tried both options & Chloe was more grateful when I tried to save her. Plus I didn't kill him so it was fine)
  • I saved Kate's life   (got this on my first attempt. Great scene and very intense cause I didn't want her to die)
  • I blamed Nathan   (screw that guy)
  • I watered my plant
  • I helped Alyssa   (what a dolt)
  • I erased the link to Kate's video
  • I was friendly with Taylor
  • I accepted Warren's invitation   (but I'll always have eyes for you Chloe)
  • I wrote a message
  • I didn't tamper with the railtracks   (I didn't even know this was an option or what you even do to do it. I just cut the wire)
  • I gained entry to the Vortex club party   (can't wait to go to this party and snoop around in episode 4)
  • I didn't help Warren   (I didn't know what to do to help him. I had it blow up in his face)
  • I told on David to Mr. Jefferson   (same with Nathan, screw the step-douche)

Episode 3

• I left the money   (man I was so tempted to steal it once I saw how happy Chloe was. But since it said it was for handicapped, I couldn't)
  • I kissed Chloe   (as if there was any other choice. I like where this is going)
  • I sided with Chloe   (This was a no brainer. How am I going to get in Chloe's pants in the end if I side with step-douche?)
  • I kept Frank's dog from harm   (no way I'm killing an innocent dog. I did find it hilarious that it's an option to throw it in the road though)
  • Chloe has David's gun   (since I tried to shoot him in ep 2, she took it. I wonder what the consequences of this will be)
  • Lisa is dead   (this is why I don't own plants in real life)
  • I "helped" Warren with his exam    (the least I could do for him getting his ass kicked for me. He's certainly not getting any at the drive-in)
  • I am on the Vortex club party list   (next ep is party time!)
  • I didn't change the Vortex club party list   (even though I saw the list, I didn't know this was an option or I would have probably done it)
  • I erased the cop's answerphone message   (I didn't want Joyce or David finding out Max and Chloe were there)
  • I helped Alyssa
  • I warned the homeless woman
  • I took a photo in the past
  • I left a mark on the fireplace

That ending to ep 3. Wow! I don't know what the hell will happen with that. But I need to fix things pronto. Poor Chloe. Can't wait for ep 4! Love this series.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...