maurjen

Seraphim and Cherubim Trophy- question

8 posts in this topic

I played as kinzie and got 2 hours then I was playing as gat for 2 hours and showed challenge is complete but for some odd reason I haven't got the trophy can anyone tell me whats the issue or if im missing something?

Note: it showed I was playing gat for 2 hours while playing torment fraud

The Same thing Happened to me, but it Popped up as I switched Back to Kinzie...

You could try that

lol at least you did the quickest way me I just stay as the second person for 2 hours just to make sure I cant remember when the trophy pop since I was away somewhere.

I just did this, no trophy. Switched from Kinzie back to Gat, still nothing..

I just did this, no trophy. Switched from Kinzie back to Gat, still nothing..

Actually just got this after spending like 10 more minutes with Gat, weird /:

I did two hours with Gat, then two hours with Kinzie. Then I got the final part of the game where I switched back automatically to Gat. I beat the game, went into post-game, and then the trophy popped like 15 minutes later.

I did two hours as Kinzie, then about 12 as Gat, and it didn't unlock. I switched back to Kinzie and after about 5 minutes of running around it unlocked.

Trophy is probably bugged. It popped about an hour or so after I completed 2 hours for both characters. Started as Gat and played for about 2hrs 15mins, swapped to Kinzie for another 2 hours. Challenge popped but no trophy. Saints Row games are notoriously buggy, so it didn’t worry me. Sure enough, popped an hour later.

I must say that surprisingly the PS3 version runs so much better than the PS4 version. I’d experience crashes or freezes all the time on the PS4. But on the PS3, the only issue I’ve had was this one trophy popping late.