Sony Announces Vita “Debut Pack” for Japan

Masamune

Sony Announces PlayStation Vita “Debut Pack” for Japan; Includes 16 Gb Memory Card and More

VitaDebutPack-Crop-670x369.jpg?eaa32f

Sony Compter Entertainment Japan and Asia announced today the release of the PlayStation Vita Debut Pack, that will hit the Japanese shelves on February 19th for 19,980 yen ($169) plus taxes.

The bundle will include either a black PCH-1000 3G/Wi-Fi PS Vita  or two colors (red and black or blue and black) PCH-2000 PS Vita (Wi-Fi only), plus a 15 day voucher for PlatStation Plus, a charger (including USB cord and power cord), a protective pouch, and more importantly a 16 gigabyte memory card with a bunch of pre-installed software.

Pre-installed software includes Chain Chronicle V, Magica Wars: ZANBATSU and Monster Hunter Frontier G (including a free trial). On top of that, download codes for a God Eater 2; Rage Burst theme and  a few items for Phantasy Star Online 2 are also part of each bundle.

Below you can see the packaging and contents of each bundle.

VitaDebutPack-1.jpg?eaa32fVitaDebutPack-6.jpg?eaa32f

VitaDebutPack-3.jpg?eaa32f  VitaDebutPack-4.jpg?eaa32f

VitaDebutPack-2.jpg?eaa32fVitaDebutPack-5.jpg?eaa32f

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/19/sony-announces-playstation-vita-debut-pack-for-japan-includes-16-gb-memory-card-and-more/

If this deal ever comes to the US, I don't think I could think of any reason -not- to buy it. A lower price, a bigger memory card, & pre-installed games, can it get any better than that?

• Like 2

This won't come to West.

And even if it does, the games will be different. 

Most people don't even have any idea what Chain Chronicles or Magika Wars are... =D

If it does come, only MH G and God Eater 2 have any chance of actually being in the bundle.

If it does come, it will have some crappy AAA titles :/

Yeah, I know if it ever comes over-seas, it would have different games (like you said, I've never even heard of those games). The main thing I'm interested in is the 16GB card & the lower price tag, the case is a nice bonus too.

The Japanese get all the good stuff, No fair ! 

*pouts*

I know, if I knew the language, I'd move there myself! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 3