Grinding for money, recommendations?

There's the diamond gun, excelent to farm money, in less than 2 hours playing with the gun and you'll have all the money you need to upgrade all weapons and buy upgrades for your character. The gun is a little expensive (100k), but it's totally worth it.

• 4 years later...

For people viewing this right now or in the future, I will give you the best method. Farm in coop with a person that already has a maxed out stinger gun in upgrades. He will kill everything in sight and you collect the money. I recommend you upgrade the vacuum blast ability as quick as possible. After you have that maxed out and a maxed stinger gun, go to the club where you first meet Shakespeare and kill all if the demons, the only problem then is that you need ammo. You should be getting like 7000 every 30 seconds. Once you killed enough, or feel you are ready to collect, do the vacuum blast and it will collect all of the money. You will run out of ammo, try to complete the game first and then save up for unlimited ammo for your stinger gun, I believe it is 51000. 

Edited by Hunter777Merritt