Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Great list and congrats on 100 Plats + 5,000 trophies :yay:

100 plat achieved, nice Milestones bro congratz  :awesome:

Congratulations on obtaining 100 plats.   :dance:.

Great list of platinum's you have there and congratulations on reaching 100. I'm hoping to reach that milestone by the end of next year.

Woohoo, congrats with that awesome milestone. Now you can finally join the 100-plats club B)

Thanks all! Feels great to reach this awesome milestone  xD. It's been a long road to #100 :platinum: trophies. I always had a lot of fun collecting them. On to the next 100!  :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing collection ya got there, Floris!~ Keep up the awesome work!~ c:

100-Can't believe I missed the post.

Congrats my friend :D

Thanks guys! :)

really missed how awesome your checklist is, and those banners ? !! :wub:

so awesome xD, sadly i'll be forever stuck if 98!! that unfortunate ad hoc trophy

Thanks mate! :highfive: . It's been a while since I got a platinum though, hoping to add COD ghosts and especially Max Payne 3 to the list soon enough. Max Payme 3 is crazy though, since you have to complete the whole campaign with only one life. If you die or fail the mission you start from scratch. And theres also no save option, you have to do it in one sitting.

Weird enough that hoc trophy wasn't even on my list, but only on vita. What's it about? Something with fighting a friend or something? If so you can set up a boost session and get the trophy.

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! :)

Thanks mate! :highfive: . It's been a while since I got a platinum though, hoping to add COD ghosts and especially Max Payne 3 to the list soon enough. Max Payme 3 is crazy though, since you have to complete the whole campaign with only one life. If you die or fail the mission you start from scratch. And theres also no save option, you have to do it in one sitting.

Weird enough that hoc trophy wasn't even on my list, but only on vita. What's it about? Something with fighting a friend or something? If so you can set up a boost session and get the trophy.

Sadly I can't bud, to get the ad hoc trophy I need another vita close to me, and to make it worst, I don't even need to finish a match, is just connect to the other vita via ad hoc.

Sadly I can't bud, to get the ad hoc trophy I need another vita close to me, and to make it worst, I don't even need to finish a match, is just connect to the other vita via ad hoc.

Man that is lame. Sorry to hear that bud. I've never seen a trophy like that before. It's beyond ridiculous.

Edited by Floriiss

I visited my friend who worked at EB games and got him to use one of the used copies of Modnation Racers Road Trip to get me the Ad Hoc trophy for that :D. Seriously Sony shouldn't have done Ad Hoc and just made online servers instead.

• Like 1

WOW man, you have some awesome plats, and those banners......... HOLY BALLS, lol. I've just one question. You have GTA V, RDR and even Max Payne 3 so why no GTA 4?

Thanks man!  :lol:. Well I recently bought Max Payne 3 and GTA IV. I've been focussing on getting all trophies for Max Payne 3 first, so GTA IV is still on my backlog  :P

• Like 1

Cool. GTA 4 is one hell of a ride aswell, good luck :D

Yeah I know. Looking forward to it though, especially the single player. I see you got the plat for it, nice! :)

Congratulations pal on the latest addition, that is an epic platinum to add to the list!!! Patience not my strong point so not one I will ever get haha

Thanks man! Yeah you sure needed a lot of patience for this one.  :P

NO WAY!!!! Floriiss you truly are a legend of Psnprofiles :P Congratulations on obtaining that sweet Max Payne 3 Platinum :P

Thanks mate!  :D