Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Awesome new platinum bud, also congrats on reaching dragon, gotta love those Dutch friends of mine :P

Woop good job Floriiss with your new plat !!! congrats

Congratulations Bro :D I guess my plan to catch up with you is still out of reach :P stop earning such awesome platinums so I can catch up :D

Thanks guys! :D.

Oh and Razza good luck with that, I have a lot of free time nowadays, so more time for trophy hunting! :P

• Like 3

But .... But ...... But ..... I was supposed to catch up to you

enzo-amore-shocked-face.png?w=650

:shakefist:  Damn You Floriiss  :P

Haha I told you I had a lot of time to trophy hunt nowadays! Oh and I'm also close to platting Hitman Contracts so expext another plat soon! (That's the third plat in one week :o)

great selection of games there... some really tough ones that im not yet ready to pull my hair out over... lol

Thank you Sir!

• Like 1

Haha I told you I had a lot of time to trophy hunt nowadays! Oh and I'm also close to platting Hitman Contracts so expext another plat soon! (That's the third plat in one week :o)

Thank you Sir!

7120_original.jpg

no way .... you are blitzing through these hitman platinums, meanwhile I am grinding on Battlefield Hardline just to unlock a damn shotgun  

• Like 1

7120_original.jpg

no way .... you are blitzing through these hitman platinums, meanwhile I am grinding on Battlefield Hardline just to unlock a damn shotgun  

Haha these images are hilarious. Well at least you're playing an awesome game, can't go wrong with that :D

Reaction After seeing what Floriiss did to get the Wipeout HD DLC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs

Haha yeah it's crazy!

Congrats with the Hitman 2 plat :yay:. Did you encounter those glitches too?

Thanks bro! Sadly I did :(. On Hitman 2: Silent Assasin I had the Silent Assasin rank on the first five missions which granted me a M4. Then I wanted to replay a mission to get another weapon in that mission, but after I completed it my M4 dissapeared :blink:. Luckiky I had made multiple save files since I was aware of these bugs/glitches. But if I didn't do that, I probably had to restart the whole game. I'm glad that I had no glitches with Hitman Contracts.

Haha these images are hilarious. Well at least you're playing an awesome game, can't go wrong with that :D

Haha yeah it's crazy!

Thanks bro! Sadly I did :(. On Hitman 2: Silent Assasin I had the Silent Assasin rank on the first five missions which granted me a M4. Then I wanted to replay a mission to get another weapon in that mission, but after I completed it my M4 dissapeared :blink:. Luckiky I had made multiple save files since I was aware of these bugs/glitches. But if I didn't do that, I probably had to restart the whole game. I'm glad that I had no glitches with Hitman Contracts.

Haha don't worry Bro I have plenty of these pictures saved and ready to be used when needed :P

And damn I didn't realise there are glitches on hitman, any I should look out for when I get round to play it?

• Like 1

You already got the Contracts plat? That was fast, congrats :yay:. I had a weird glitch there too where you have to kill that guest in the hotel with the wire. I got the trophy, but he came back to life, ran away, and alerted everyone :blink: . Blood Money is imo the best Hitman game with the notoriety and evidence system, I really enjoyed that and I encountered no bugs/glitches :dance:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Haha don't worry Bro I have plenty of these pictures saved and ready to be used when needed :P

And damn I didn't realise there are glitches on hitman, any I should look out for when I get round to play it?

Yep glitches like your disguise getting randomly blown, your weapons can disappear if you drop them in a mission, etc. Biggest tip I can give you is that after each mission when you get the opportunity to save, don't overwrite a save file but instead make a new one. At the end you'll have like 20 different save files or so, but that's good because If something happens you can always get back to a mission before, instead of starting all over.

You already got the Contracts plat? That was fast, congrats :yay:. I had a weird glitch there too where you have to kill that guest in the hotel with the wire. I got the trophy, but he came back to life, ran away, and alerted everyone :blink: . Blood Money is imo the best Hitman game with the notoriety and evidence system, I really enjoyed that and I encountered no bugs/glitches :dance:.

You noticed?! I was about to announce it and you already noticed it :P. Yeah indeed, only took a day. Sorry to say but that's actually pretty hilarious! :D

Good to hear that Blood Money is better. I was kinda done with these glitches :P (Especially with my disguise being blown without a reason some times).