Survival Horror Game White Night Out March 3rd (PS4)

damon8r351

Tomorrow?! NICE! Too bad I wasted my last amount of PSN money for Life Is Strange though. Really looking forward to playing this game.

EDIT: oh, it's releasing next month, not this month. Meh, I probably wouldn't be able to get the game this month anyways. Will definitely make sure to snatch it next month though!

Edited by Ethan Mars

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great!

Since the Helldivers devs have confirmed that their game won't be part of the PS+ IGC in March, I really REALLY hope that we'll get White Night.

By the way I'm wondering how they offer PS+ IGC games forbidden from children. I haven't thought about it earlier but little children playing PS4 with their parents don't get anything when there's games like this or Outlast on IGC. I'm not complaining or anything but actually I'm sort of wondering this has not been thought at Sony.

Looks great!

By the way I'm wondering how they offer PS+ IGC games forbidden from children. I haven't thought about it earlier but little children playing PS4 with their parents don't get anything when there's games like this or Outlast on IGC. I'm not complaining or anything but actually I'm sort of wondering this has not been thought at Sony.

PS+ subscription cards and store credit have an 18 rating on them. If you buy them digitally you'll need to be 18 to either have a credit card or paypal account.

PS+ subscription cards and store credit have an 18 rating on them. If you buy them digitally you'll need to be 18 to either have a credit card or paypal account.

Oh that's something I didn't know. Thant's a valid point. Anyway I hope it's gonna make it to the IGC.

Edited by Sikatiiker

So did anyone pick up the game yet?

I've seen gameplay and am interested in the pacing/environmental puzzles similar to older Re/Silent hill titles, but am not sure if the match system is frustrating