Half-H3ro needs YOU!

Half-H3ro

I'm just looking for suggestions for platinum trophies to go for to get to 100 and maybe even beyond, so I thought I'd ask the PSNProflies community for some help!

I'm currently at 85 platinums, Far Cry 4 being the latest, and I'm looking for some help from the community in picking the next 15 (or more)

So far I'm going for:

#86 Grim Fandango: Remastered

#87 Worms Battelgrounds

#88 Back to the Future: The Game (I've been waiting a long time for this, because, y'know, 88mph!)

After that I'm not really sure what to go for... I have a load of games in my backlog, both physical and digital, so I have a lot to work with. Too much. So any help from people to help me get to 100 would be fab!

I've seen a lot of people doing Trophy Check-lists themselves, which seems like a good idea, but asking others for their opinions and suggestions helps in a more significant way. It gives you more than one viewpoint. And it will help me become less overwhelmed with my backlog. Who knows? I may start a trend of opinion asking on here. To help everyone help each other.

Anyway, cheers guys!

Edited by Half-H3ro

Back to the Future for your #88 is pretty damn clever!

Cheers dude! They gave it away on playstation plus, I don't remember when, but I thought... Where's the platinum? I've seen it, why doesn't this have the platinum? So I went a bought the game on Amazon for a tenner or something and thought to myself, hey, this would be cool for a special platinum, like I did with Red Faction: Guerrilla being my 50th (and Mafia 2 being by 6000th trophy recently). Perhaps I'll start a thread asking if people go out of their way to get certain trophies at certain times.

#89 for Raiden 4

#90 for Hannah Montanna 

I've never heard of Raiden 4 I'm sorry to say... Is he from Metal Gear Rising? Or did I make that up? :P I shall have a look into it though! 

I've heard that HM is pretty easy and I've contemplated getting it, but I may hold off for a while until I see it cheaper on Amazon or somewhere.

I'm just looking for suggestions for platinum trophies to go for to get to 100 and maybe even beyond, so I thought I'd ask the PSNProflies community for some help!

asking others for their opinions and suggestions helps in a more significant way. It gives you more than one viewpoint. And it will help me become less overwhelmed with my backlog. Who knows? I may start a trend of opinion asking on here. To help everyone help each other.

I advise you to use the search bar, there already is a thread for this: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7978-advise-the-next-plat-to-the-person-above-you/

Hey buddy, didn't we boost RDR together? If you wanna SLOOOOWLY work on Far Cry 2 count me in. It's a brainless grind but if we boosted maybe one hour a night we'd get there someday. :D

I think we did! Yeah I'd be up for that! It's been there, bugging me for ages, and Far Cry 2 would make a sweet 100th plat! 

Well, you could start by giving us the list of your games

I would, but 85 is a long list of every game I've got a platinum for, and there are even more that I haven't got one for, as well as a few that are unobtainable. You're free to give my profile a view and look through though! :) 

Plat#100 Dead Nation, so the name of the Plat for your number one hundred would be "Romero would be proud", I don't know if you like zombie stuff, but you got the game so unless you got it from PSN in 2011, and didn't liked it, you should consider it as an option.

Very good idea! I did get it free and I enjoyed it, but my old PS3 broke so I lost all progress towards the Genocidary? trophy, as well as difficulty progress, so I kinda gave up. But it's definitely a good idea if I get round to it thanks.

I advise you to use the search bar, there already is a thread for this: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7978-advise-the-next-plat-to-the-person-above-you/

With all due respect, this isn't that. This is me asking for opinions, insights into platinums and suggestions, rather than doing a trophy checklist like some other people do or asking someone to simply go: 'you have 90% on Skate 2, do that', when I'd reply, the offline is broken, so it's unobtainable.

I'm just asking others to help me with my trophy checklist is all.

I would recommend Remember Me and Spec Ops the Line for platinums. For your 100th platinum i would pick a game that is special to you, or do something funny like get Hannah Montana for your 100th.

I think that Gta V would be a good 100th platinum because it's Ultra Rare, a very good game, has a nice trophy image, and the name of the Platinum isn't generic.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (different from the one on your profile) for the Vita is a solid, fun, Plat.

Lone Survivor is also a pretty easy Plat if you use a guide. I got it in a little over two days, over the course of maybe eight hours. 

Very good suggestion! I'm enjoying LEGO Marvel on PS4, and I have a few on PS3 I need to do eventually (Batman 2, POTC, Hobbit) and I need more games for my Vita! I was thinking about Lone Survivor too, it looked pretty good from the half hour look I had at it, so it's got to be done!

I would recommend Remember Me and Spec Ops the Line for platinums. For your 100th platinum i would pick a game that is special to you, or do something funny like get Hannah Montana for your 100th.

I think that Gta V would be a good 100th platinum because it's Ultra Rare, a very good game, has a nice trophy image, and the name of the Platinum isn't generic.

Remember me was going to be in the 80's maybe 89, but then I bought Life is Strange, so I'm not sure whether to wait to get them next to each other, perhaps even on the same day. 

I've had a few ideas for #100, such as Far Cry 2, or GTAV, but the online trophies in these sadden me :(