Borderlands - Online Being Restored Today

BooneJusticius

Unless they changed it you can set player 1 as some low level character on another PSN ID on your PlayStation and have player 2 be your high level character on your main PSN ID. If Player 1 is level 10 and Player 2 is level 69 then the enemies will be level 10 but Player 2 can pretty much just sneeze and kill them.

Edited by BooneJusticius

If only in all the games I am have problems in would do this.

I'm looking at you Polyphony Digital (GT5) and Level-5 (WKC)!

Too bad the other one was shut down - BigBig Studios (Little Deviants).

But good on Gearbox Software. If I was even the tiniest bit interested in any of their titles, I'd go purchase one right now, just to show my support. 

• Like 1

Wow so they released a patch for BL1 a game that's ancient? Pretty decent of them to say they least, but because of this are they not losing money?

In the short term, sure.

But I am thinking they will make more money in the long run over it. Consumer confidence is an invaluable thing.

There are some news articles reporting on a few trademarks Sony has just applied for (or renewed)...one of which was BL1 and there was talk of a PS4 remastering of the game.  I got the Plat for this years ago...didn't even realise there was a problem with the online.  Lol   

I don't think they're doing this out of the kindness of their hearts. Isn't it being ported to PS4 this year?

Not at this time, no. The games that are currently being ported to PS4 are Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the first game was ported eventually too.

Edited by BooneJusticius