Borderlands - Online Being Restored Today

BooneJusticius

I've been wanting to complete this game again (played on 360 a long time ago), but with the servers down, I didn't want to start if I couldn't Platinum it.  I'm amazed and excited that they got new servers up and running, this is awesome!

Is their anyone who could help me with the And they'll tell two friends trophy right now or do i need to use a gaming session.

If you can send me a friend request.

Send me a friend request, I can help you with it. But it will probably go much quicker if you load up BL and jump in a game. Got it last night after reading the headline und joining the first game available (ot of 5).

Wow so they released a patch for BL1 a game that's ancient? Pretty decent of them to say they least, but because of this are they not losing money?

If this even has a single digit increase in sales, it's paid for itself. If they can manage a double digit increase in sales (unlikely, but possible since games like this are even inexpensive as digital versions) then they have definitely made money.

Also, for long-term this reinforces brand recognition. If they create Borderlands 3, 4 or 5 the number of people who will have played the first will be larger and more likely to purchase sequels.

• Like 1

Wow so they released a patch for BL1 a game that's ancient? Pretty decent of them to say they least, but because of this are they not losing money?

Bc BL1 is still the best of the series, and the fan favorite. Don't believe check the announcement for the PS4 edition of BL2 and PS. The majority of there comments say I dont care, BL1 is not in there, so I'm not buying. And it largely has to do with the fact the gun system im BL2 and PS are garbage. There are about 2/3 more guns in BL1 than the other 2 bc they starting making things specific, compared to BL1 where almost everything to be randomly generated to work with almost every single thing in the game. Not too mention BL1 felt like a M rated game, where BL2 felt like a T rated game and PS seemed like maybe even a E rated game.