Someone already has trophies for the game

Dfvm000

Its more than likely a journalist or they have some connection with the game industry in order to have an early copy of the game for review or other technical purposes (game breaking bugs, quality control etc)!

• Like 2

It could be either: A Reviewer, or Developer/Employee(Cus I mean why not? I helped make the game..lol) who were given a early copy.

Also it could be a tester who was being rewarded with an early copy(I could swear I was told something like that happens once).

Edited by DarknessKey92

from googling the PSN name, DrUckmann appears to be from Naughty Dog. Like, one of the writers of TLoU... that guy.

It may not necessarily be him, just someone else who used the name as their PSN ID. However, it also wouldn't be surprising to me if it was him. The game is a Playstation exclusive, less than 3 weeks from release, and ND is owned by Sony; given these circumstances, it doesn't seem impossible that Sony or RaD could hook up one of the most prominent workers at ND with an early copy.

No, sorry :(

But I tried to get platinum today on my second playtrough. Hopefully I will get it within a few days :)

I guess some of those collectibles can be hard to find, that's cool :)

NeoGAF going crazy over the fact that between your first trophy and completing the game was only 5 hours... despite not knowing how long it took to get the first trophy. I mean, the Druckmann profile didn't even get that trophy during the entire playthrough so it's not like it happens automatically at the start of the game. Not much of a conclusion we can draw in regards to length.

I guess some of those collectibles can be hard to find, that's cool :)

NeoGAF going crazy over the fact that between your first trophy and completing the game was only 5 hours... despite not knowing how long it took to get the first trophy. I mean, the Druckmann profile didn't even get that trophy during the entire playthrough so it's not like it happens automatically at the start of the game. Not much of a conclusion we can draw in regards to length.

I didn't get my first trophy at the start of the game, but I can't say yet how long it took me. But not 5 hours! :)

sorry if slightly off topic, but can someone tell me how to show those more advanced timestamps, like it does here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3291-The-Order-1886/wMikkel?order=date〈=en-gb#content

when i check games on my profile it just shows when i got them, not how long they took -_-

scratch that. just realised O_O soz xD

Edited by khvivi

To clear things up.

A lot of buzz around my completion of the game.

I played the game a lot before earning my frist trophy.

Second, somebody online called "Lord Lichetsten" or something, claims to know me personally and quotes me for saying how long the game took and what score I would give it.

I do not know this person and as I have answered to a lot of messages, I am not talking about game length, score, story or anything other.

Im just clearing up about the first trophy that I did not get before later in the game.