Apotheon trophy list!

zafira1290

I hope this game has a God of War reference. 

Yeah but i guess that i will play first on the easiest difficulty to just enjoy the game. I just hope that the hardest difficulty is not hard and no missable trophies!

That plat image does look awesome. The 'Find the ....' trophies could be missable.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I hope people aren't taking notice of this game just because "it has a platinum and it looks easy."

At first glance, the game looks interesting. I really like the art direction of the game looking like an ancient Greek Glyph.

I hope this game has a God of War reference. 

It is PS exclusive is it? Maybe they could make a Kratos skin for the game. It wouldn't feel as genuine because no blades of exile, but it would still be pretty BA.

I really dig the art style, the gameplay, and of course the use of the Greek gods :D... Wish this came to ps3 as well, as I've yet to get a ps4... but maybe I can get it in a sale later on.

If you use the playstation store website you can download all of the ps plus games on the PS4, and then when you get a PS4 you will have a bunch of good games to play :)
  • Like 1

It looks easy. Finding all collectables and Olympian difficulty might be locked before completing the game once. Besides that we'll have to wait how difficult it will be.

I do like the fact that the Trophies are spread with a lot of silver Trophies. Most of these look story related somehow.

I hope people aren't taking notice of this game just because "it has a platinum and it looks easy."

At first glance, the game looks interesting. I really like the art direction of the game looking like an ancient Greek Glyph.

It is PS exclusive is it? Maybe they could make a Kratos skin for the game. It wouldn't feel as genuine because no blades of exile, but it would still be pretty BA.

Dude who fucking cares why people take notice? Gaming hipsters annoy the shit out of me. 

All I hope is that people enjoy the game and if it is good, that it gets the recognition it deserves. 

I absolutely took notice because of the platinum.. if it had like 12 bronze trophies I wouldn't have given it a second look, 

Yes it's my loss and no I don't care. 

It does have a platinum though so I'll give a go. 

Jesus dude. 

• Like 3

As of playing it since released, it has crashed on me a few times by taking a door into a new area.

As of difficulty Warrior & Champion are the only two u can chose from.

Try and Save your game as u go through new doors, or even getting key's to get the silver trophies done.

Edited by Chuck D
  • Like 1

Dude who fucking cares why people take notice? Gaming hipsters annoy the shit out of me. 

All I hope is that people enjoy the game and if it is good, that it gets the recognition it deserves. 

I absolutely took notice because of the platinum.. if it had like 12 bronze trophies I wouldn't have given it a second look, 

Yes it's my loss and no I don't care. 

It does have a platinum though so I'll give a go. 

Jesus dude. 

Chill, lol. Everybody is entitled to an opinion as you are. =)

Also this game looks good to me regardless of the trophies. Might play it later. I downloaded it.

Edited by HolyFad

Chill, lol. Everybody is entitle to an opinion as you are. =)

Also this game looks good to me regardless of the trophies. Might play it later. I downloaded it.

While I do feel he could have toned down the wording, i absolutely see where Vagantem is coming from. I mentally said close to the same thing that he wrote after reading   blue flare's first line. I too put this on the pay no mind list until i found out that it A: had a platinum and B: was free on ps+.  I'm confused as to why someone on a trophy site would have a problem with others playing games for trophies but to each his own I guess...

Edited by stitchesnscars
  • Like 2

I really dig the art style, the gameplay, and of course the use of the Greek gods :D... Wish this came to ps3 as well, as I've yet to get a ps4... but maybe I can get it in a sale later on. 

If you have PS+ just use the webstore and add it to your account. That's what I did prior to getting my PS4.

On topic, I will get to this eventually since my backlog is so large.

Edited by Spartan