This f*cking game! HELP!

Wade_VC

Ok, so I thought I would give this game a whirl....and it did nothing but piss me off.

I do not uinderstand the controls at all!!

Anyone who has this, I could use some serious help as all this game managed to do was frustrate the living hell out of me.

I have the game but I too don't really understand controls very annoying game.

Yeah, which is a real shame as it looks as if this could be a good game. Nice graphics, decent story (although simplistic), but the controls....how do they even work??

When I look in the game controls, it shows me this:

:triangle: = Attack

:cross: = Attack

:circle: = Attack

:square: = Attack

As how there are obviously combos that involve the joystick and button combos, that isn't too much friggin' use to anyone.

Also, I made it to the Deathbringer battle (Deathbringer vs Deathbringer, Story mode), and he starts with 37,000+ HP while I start with 3,000 HP. When I do manage to hit him, all I do is between 3 & 10 HP damage, while he manages a good 300+ HP damage per hit.

Just frustrating. :angry:

Funny no walkthru seems to exist on any of the normal sites...

Yeah, there just isn't a whole lot of information about this game out there. I also can not find a walkthrough, guide, anything.

A few You Tube videos of gameplay, but nothing that is instructional.

The guide from pst.org is pretty good, You can find detailed information about the combos and how to get all endings and 100% gallery.

The gold trophy is a pain btw, you need to defeat deathbringer in hard without being hit, parrying all his attacks and the 22 hits from his special move :| . You will need to practice the timing a lot.

• Like 4