DBZ Trophy List Discussion

NandoRocks

Man I'm hoping this game is good. From what i've seen it looks like its atleast trying to make it fresh again. Im slightly disappointed by the easy list, typically these DBZ plats are pretty rare and it was nice to flaunt them (although i only had 1 xD ). But oh well, atleast there aren't any bullshit multiplayer trophies...winning 7 games online should be manageable. 

• Like 1

There's really no telling how difficult it's going to be from just the list.

Unlocking all of the characters, skins, and/or attacks could require days of grinding and/or completing some difficult objectives.

The parallel quests could be difficult, and/or there could be hundreds of them.

Raising friendship levels could be difficult and/or time consuming.

Completing training with each character could be difficult, like in games like Persona 4 Arena or Dead or Alive 5.

It's also possible collecting the dragon balls will be difficult as well.

Since none of the trophies really have any context, there's no way of knowing how easy or difficult the list is.

• Like 4

The Platinum Trophy artwork is looks great for this game.

qrsXwK4.png

As well as some of the others, the trophy art is lovely, a lot better then some of the other games I've seen lately, glad to see this.

Here are a couple I enjoyed,

evk1UQm.png 8hIDr0M.png

cYeNrJh.png vcY1H30.png

Anyone else agree they look nice?

The trophy set image looks sweet too!

L59c94c.png

• Like 3

i love the easy trophies. The only thing that bummed me out are the ones for winning 7 online matches. I just hate online trophies, especially ones that require you to win a match. I personally have no interest in ever going online with this game since i'm hoping it will have enough single player content to justify the purchase.

Also, i'm really hoping Namco makes some DBZ avatars for this game. Though even if they did, theres no guarantee they would even come to NA considering its been a year and we still don't have the Tales of Symphonia/Xillia avatars. :(

Edited by Ryumoau
  • Like 1

Well there's two trends going on about this, but since my opinion hasn't changed in the last 2 minutes I'll copy what I posted earlier

I thought that it might was going to be a bit tedious due to the "Online Champion" trophie, but as far as I know the "Endless Battle" is a  Co-Op horde mode, so its going to be easy as piss, the rest of the trophies seems to be some kind of story related bullshit, and the others Online trophies are just for win 7 times, but there's one trophie that might save the list from been Easy and boring, maybe "Rainbows form in your eyes" takes time and make the Plat more longer to get.

• 2 weeks later...

So i wonder if this game is just long or difficult seeing as there are only 7 people with the platinum. 

The two really rare trophies have to do with gathering super and ultimate attacks, so maybe it is a grind.

Also wonder what's needed to maximize friendship levels as thats another rare trophy. Oh well, still excited to get it next week! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The online trophies I have a question about that.

Can you coop the whole game or how does it work. My friend wants to get it, and I was gonna wait til price drop but if most of the game can be done through coop/online, I'd like to know. I really havent done much research on the game, I prefer asking people who've already played it ^_^

The online trophies I have a question about that.

Can you coop the whole game or how does it work. My friend wants to get it, and I was gonna wait til price drop but if most of the game can be done through coop/online, I'd like to know. I really havent done much research on the game, I prefer asking people who've already played it ^_^

The game has a main story mode that can only be played solo, but has 50+ side missions called Parallel quests that you can undertake with 2 others (NPC or online friends). You will have to play these parallel quests because the games difficulty in the story mode spikes in certain areas and playing these will help level you up. The Parallel quests are a lot of fun though and most are actually a lot longer than the story mode missions. You can also fight 3v3, 2v2, or 1v1 battles against other people. 

Hope this helped. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 2

The game has a main story mode that can only be played solo, but has 50+ side missions called Parallel quests that you can undertake with 2 others (NPC or online friends). You will have to play these parallel quests because the games difficulty in the story mode spikes in certain areas and playing these will help level you up. The Parallel quests are a lot of fun though and most are actually a lot longer than the story mode missions. You can also fight 3v3, 2v2, or 1v1 battles against other people. 

Hope this helped. 

Indeed it did, thank you very much :)

No one knows if there's any missable trophies im guess right now huh ?

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

The Platinum Trophy artwork is looks great for this game.

qrsXwK4.png

As well as some of the others, the trophy art is lovely, a lot better then some of the other games I've seen lately, glad to see this.

Here are a couple I enjoyed,

evk1UQm.png 8hIDr0M.png

cYeNrJh.png vcY1H30.png

Anyone else agree they look nice?

Totally agree, you can't help but smile when you see goku happy like that 

How difficult is the platinum? :) Just asking because I suck at fighters. I have the game, but I cant tell from my personal experinece since the beginning of the game is piss easy.

Looks like the easiest DBZ game to plat that is not named DBZ HD collection. Unless the trophy descriptions are deceiving.

No collecting cards like BOZ, Raging Blast.

No tedious online grinding like previous DBZ games not named Ult Tenkat, and HD Col. 

Looks like the easiest DBZ game to plat that is not named DBZ HD collection. Unless the trophy descriptions are deceiving.

No collecting cards like BOZ, Raging Blast.

No tedious online grinding like previous DBZ games not named Ult Tenkat, and HD Col. 

I know the list LOOKS easy, but are you sure there isnt anything super tricky hidden behind unlocking every move and thing in the game?

How difficult is the platinum? :) Just asking because I suck at fighters. I have the game, but I cant tell from my personal experinece since the beginning of the game is piss easy.

The game itself isn't too terribly hard. It's got a lot of RPG elements, and if you're ever having trouble you can just level up and/or get better equipment.

However, the plat is an enormous pain. Most everything isn't too difficult, but getting all of the attacks is incredibly tedious. You get the majority of the attacks in the game as drops from parallel quests, and what drops is completely random. I've done the same mission more than 20 times, gotten the highest rank multiple times, and still haven't gotten all of the drops for it.

So, the plat isn't especially "difficult" per say, but there's a lot of grinding and luck involved. 

Can someone explain the "training"-system? So I've done the first mission for Krillin - do I have to wait until he pop's up somewhere in the city to do the second? And what if I'm done with training - can I go to e.g. Picollo afterwards?

Can someone explain the "training"-system? So I've done the first mission for Krillin - do I have to wait until he pop's up somewhere in the city to do the second? And what if I'm done with training - can I go to e.g. Picollo afterwards?

*Training with Master's System, yes. You have to build up the friendship bar with them till it gets to a certain point, then they'll give you another mission, and that's how it works for the rest of his missions and all other Masters. Masters who you're currently training under also stay in the same exact place (in front of the Hercule statue). When you're done, you go to whatever Master you see, if that's what you'd want to do.

• Like 2