Unobtainable Platinum

victor_714

I've tweeted them about it, I'll let you know if they reply. 

EDIT: I just checked their tweets & replies and they're aware of it and it should be fixed in the next patch. ;)

After Binding of Isaac, I've learnt not to trust promises like this. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 2

Could someone please explain why this plat is unobtainable?

There is two (?) glitched trophies that won't pop so getting the Platinum isn't possible.

Too bad nowadays it seems like every game has glitched trophies when the game comes out. Still waiting the patch for Binding of Isaac...

• Like 4

There is two (?) glitched trophies that won't pop so getting the Platinum isn't possible.

Too bad nowadays it seems like every game has glitched trophies when the game comes out. Still waiting the patch for Binding of Isaac...

Because the treasure hunter trophy doesn't pop when you unlock the door in the suken ship. And I'm assuming the weapons are glitchy

Ok, thnx for clarifying.

Hasn't there been a patch already? At least in the US or something?

btw, there have been lots of games without glitched trophies before and since Isaac came out 3 months ago. :P

• Like 1

seems like a lot of games these days are having glitched plats. wonder how come?

It's kind of surprising considering how long trophies have been around. Even though trophy support is mandatory, it doesn't appear to be absolutely critical that they all unlock properly. Games like Luftrausers, for example still hasn't been patched and probably never will. Hopefully, Apotheon continues to receive support and gets the patch that it needs.

It's kind of surprising considering how long trophies have been around. Even though trophy support is mandatory, it doesn't appear to be absolutely critical that they all unlock properly. Games like Luftrausers, for example still hasn't been patched and probably never will. Hopefully, Apotheon continues to receive support and gets the patch that it needs.

Yup I know about Luftrausers. Also that TxK game on Vita is a glitched 100%. 

Edited by DanteHellMode98

Can anyone give me an estimate for how long it will take to obtain all but the two glitched trophies? Been busy on dragon age origins, but I have been thinking I may knock this out to take advantage of the olympian glitch. Thanks in advance.

If you're using the Olympian glitch, about 12 hours.

Hi im new to the game, do you have to beat the game first to unlock the olympian difficulty cause i cant find that one in options. And is the game not in full screen for you guys? Anw i dont get the video in the previous page, can someone explain what this olympian glitch is about?

Hi im new to the game, do you have to beat the game first to unlock the olympian difficulty cause i cant find that one in options. And is the game not in full screen for you guys? Anw i dont get the video in the previous page, can someone explain what this olympian glitch is about?

yes u have to beat the game first to unlock the olympian difficulty level and u can play on the easiest option on ur first playthrough.

the glitch allows u to finish the game on the olympian difficulty w/out actually playingthrough the whole game again.  u just have to fight the last boss to be able to obtain the trophy.