Unobtainable Platinum

victor_714

So there is one guy who has Treasure Hunter and one guy with Divine Wrath. Funny

Check both their earn orders on the game's trophies, they both have them way out of order. I'm guessing they both had the list swap glitch and earned the trophies that way, since they both earned the game's trophies in an impossible order.

explain please

Well just cut your internet and play offline. worked like i said with gta v´s collectible glitches. so the trophies popped offline and then i just reconnected, snyced my trophies and voila. but i have not tested it with other games yet, but worth a try

Edited by BDRick35
  • Like 1

Before you get access to the ship, trophy Treasure Hunter, which is buggy and does not drop out, who tried to save before loss trophy and try to get without internet or more times in a row (by downloading the game again and again), mb get trophy?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3321-Apotheon/murphbri

He get 2 buggy trophy, it is necessary to write to him and ask how did you do that?

Edited by PhilNya

Before you get access to the ship, trophy Treasure Hunter, which is buggy and does not drop out, who tried to save before loss trophy and try to get without internet or more times in a row (by downloading the game again and again), mb get trophy?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3321-Apotheon/murphbri

He get 2 buggy trophy, it is necessary to write to him and ask how did you do that?

Probably got them via the trophy swap glitch as the time stamps on the trophies don't add up among other things...

Have to wonder how so many games pass the Sony QC/QA in this state?!   I lost count of the amount of times I was kicked to the XMB, awful frame rate problems, bizarre stuck in walls, climbing into the sky glitches and trophies that don't work...it's about time Sony sorted this out.  How many games have released broken since the PS4 launch?   It's unacceptable.

Cant even do lockboxes trophy though. First of all cant find more lockobxes in Athena and Poseidon place (got one left in each area) and second of all every time i try to open box where i still habe something to take out (i hope thats the ones) game just freezes and i end up with blue screen.

had no problems with the lockboxes i even found 13/12 in Acropolis :blink:

There is a glitched lockbox in ares so if yo don't get it while doing that quest then you can never get it anymore, it's in a a wall that you have to blow up during one of the lifts, and that certain lift is not usable after beating ares, which makes this trophy also glitched in case you didn't get it during the story

There is a glitched lockbox in ares so if yo don't get it while doing that quest then you can never get it anymore, it's in a a wall that you have to blow up during one of the lifts, and that certain lift is not usable after beating ares, which makes this trophy also glitched in case you didn't get it during the story

That particular lockbox is possible to get, just very difficult. I had missed it myself, but if you use zeus' lightning bolt to blow the wall up and then hermes staff at the right angle to grapple up opposite and jump over to the gap, you can get it. Took me about 10 minutes of trying to get it!

That particular lockbox is possible to get, just very difficult. I had missed it myself, but if you use zeus' lightning bolt to blow the wall up and then hermes staff at the right angle to grapple up opposite and jump over to the gap, you can get it. Took me about 10 minutes of trying to get it!

oh really? Why didn't i think of that...

Glitched trophies and continual crashes. What a shame this game's launch has been botched so badly. It's a good game and deserves better.

I completely agree. It's weird though, I didn't start running into the crashes until after I beat the game and did the Olympian difficulty glitch; I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. 

I completely agree. It's weird though, I didn't start running into the crashes until after I beat the game and did the Olympian difficulty glitch; I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. 

I agree too, very much enjoyed the game, but I suspect you've just been lucky with the glitches...well, lucky enough to get that far without them.   I suffered a lot of crashes and other glitches long before I even unlocked the Olympian difficulty, and obviously the trophies should have popped well before that too.  Hope they sort this soon.