Unobtainable Platinum

victor_714

I completely agree. It's weird though, I didn't start running into the crashes until after I beat the game and did the Olympian difficulty glitch; I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. 

Nope definitely not. My game crashed about after the first two hours. than in unregular intervals .... sometimes i could play 3-4 hours without crashing and then it crashed like every ten minutes  :lol: 

it was pretty random after all

so are the glitches just annoying or do they ruin the gameplay? Should i just wait to start this?

I'm about... 70% of the way through the game and, for me, the game didn't start crashing until I was about 50% finished. However, now they happen nearly every 20 min. or so. Sometimes I'll get lucky and I can go for a couple hours with no issues, but recently it will crash waaaay too often. It's a shame to, because the game's a blast to play. They need to patch these trophy bugs and crashes asap. :( 

• Like 1

so are the glitches just annoying or do they ruin the gameplay? Should i just wait to start this?

In the last 40% of the game, it would crash everytime when I opend a lockedbox or every 10 to 20 minutes. It really ruins the fun experience of the game. Also during a certain boss fight a moving platform i was standing on dissapeared for good which made the boss fight impossible.

• Like 1

I would wait for the alleged patch to come out. It was already ruining the game for me to have to save before I went through every door in case the game crashed, but then it started crashing when I opened chests as well, so I just gave up.

• Like 1

So i'm in Hades and I can't find the last two boxes. This is rather annoying.. One is all the way on the right corner of the map but I don't know how to get there? It's by Lethes and everything is locked. And I don't even know where the last one. Is there a full map of the boxes/guide? This is rather annoying. :unsure:

So i'm in Hades and I can't find the last two boxes. This is rather annoying.. One is all the way on the right corner of the map but I don't know how to get there? It's by Lethes and everything is locked. And I don't even know where the last one. Is there a full map of the boxes/guide? This is rather annoying. :unsure:

I used this guide: http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS4-Trophy-Guides:Apotheon-Trophy-Guide

A lot of the lockboxes are behind black walls that can be blown up, they're easy to miss especially in the dark 

The patch just came out. Trophies unlocked for me when I entered the wreck and loaded a save with all of my weapons.

Thanks for the heads up. I got 9 in the first achievers. 6th in Fastest achievers, let's see how long i'll be there :D

Edited by GoldenShaka

Have they patched the Olympian glitch with this patch?

There wasn't anything mentioned in the patch notes about them doing so.

Am I the only one who's unable to download the patch?

When I check for an update, it says the latest version is already installed...

Do you have the EU version? Because if so the patch isn't released there yet.

Edited by ggamer15