Single Play Through Exploit

Matticus182

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 05/02/2015 at 1:28 PM, Matticus182 said:

I figured it would be good to post this here to help any others that may be interested in this game.

Despite the fact that the decision you make in the very beginning of the game dictates the ending, there is a cool little exploit that prevents you from needing to do an entire second play through for the other ending.  All you have to do is survive Campbell's test in the very beginning: make it successfully across the beam and get into the elevator.  Once you beat the rest of the game you will get the Path of Blood trophy/ending.  All you need to do is use chapter select (titled Flashback) and replay "Chapter 8 - Michael" and at the end you will receive the Path of Flesh trophy/ending.

I believe the reason for this is because the game forgets the decision you made in chapter 1 when you use the flashback feature and reverts back to the default ending which appears to be the Path of Flesh.  Note that if you want to do this all in one play through, it is STRONGLY advised you use a collectibles guide because there are some deviously hidden ones and given the exploit I mentioned above, I would be worried that using chapter select would cause some collectibles to not stay registered as collected.

Hope this helps!

Thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Omfg 1f62d.png1f62d.png i want to the exploit and Sadly the last part where you must walk on piece of wood I can’t finish it omg I’m good at it but my character is Weird he fall every time 1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png

If you know anything that might help me plz let me know still struggling ??

19 minutes ago, myx2 said:

If you know anything that might help me plz let me know still struggling 1f494.png1f494.png

Found the Solution I had to turn off my my Ps4’s  controllers and use ps3’s controller then balance and got both trophies now puzzles??

• Like 1