S Rank for 1-8 Boss Level

markcavan

Anyone any tips for the S rank on 1-8 the boss level.  No problem on time or deaths but the alerts, keep getting 4 were you need 3.  Also, the video tip for this on psn profiles linking to youtube looks hacked as I can also see 4 alerts but at the end they claim to have 3 !

• 8 months later...

You likely don't need help with this after all this time... but in case anyone does later:

It's probably the last bit, when you jump down from the last computer to the door, where you get the +1 alert. It was for me. The way to do it is by having the boss not stop having you spotted (yellow lights), so that when you move down to the door, it won't get alerted again, but keep the same alert, and thus only count as 1 and not 2. The only thing to concentrate on is to move down from the computer to the door as quickly as possible so that he doesn't stop having you spotted.

Edited by Zongorillacska
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

If anybody is still struggling with this, this might be useful also:

I also had the problem of always getting spotted 4 times instead off the alotted 3. My 'solution' was to drop off the last platform when going to the open door at the left, instead off at the right which I did before, because that would become the fourth spot, as the sentinel "misses" you for a short moment when you're dropping past the platform.