Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itzzh3lixx

Stuck!...

3 posts in this topic

Sooo... My checkpoint is in the beach area and i was doing the trophy to get all off the limits, and the battle ahead was way to over powered with 3 dogs and 2 ladies and a couple of those chickens so i couldn't do anything except to die, so i did. But here's the fun part i can't turn of the limits now because i spawn at the fucking beach area and i can't do it manually either because there is no acces station to change them with, and i can't backtrack either because of an stupid ass invincible wall so i'm stuck with all 10 limits on and shit functions against an horde of the most annoying enemies. If someone here is a MLG pro transistor player then freaking shareplay with me for the ultimate test of awesomness. And i would literally look up to you as a god if you would actually kill those assholes and get to an acces point.

Sooo... My checkpoint is in the beach area and i was doing the trophy to get all off the limits, and the battle ahead was way to over powered with 3 dogs and 2 ladies and a couple of those chickens so i couldn't do anything except to die, so i did. But here's the fun part i can't turn of the limits now because i spawn at the fucking beach area and i can't do it manually either because there is no acces station to change them with, and i can't backtrack either because of an stupid ass invincible wall so i'm stuck with all 10 limits on and shit functions against an horde of the most annoying enemies. If someone here is a MLG pro transistor player then freaking shareplay with me for the ultimate test of awesomness. And i would literally look up to you as a god if you would actually kill those assholes and get to an acces point.

That is quite the series of unfortunate events xD 

Best of luck to you, as I dont even think I could manage that. Lucky for you the game is really short so redoing your progress shouldnt be that daunting but it would probably sour the rest of your platinum run.

What skills do you posses? Do you have Tap + Jaunt? If so, you still have a chance.