Crashing

CastIronCobwebs

If you use Caduceus on the flying enemies in the second to last boss fight and it bounces off their shield, it's instant crash for the game. I should know, I did it about 10 times before I figured it out.

Aside from that, it crashed ~10 times during the rest of the game... most frustrating was when it crashed right after the Artemis fight and I had to do it again... that fight sucks.

now playing two hours straight ... no crashes so far

edit:

damn i summonend the crash with my post. it crashed right after exiting the Symposium of the Sun

edit 2: multiple crashes ... right now it feels like crashing every 10 minutes but since the autosave is so nice it is still enjoyable.

Edited by BDRick35

Wow, I wanted to take the weekend to wipe out at least at least 70% oft trophies, but this game is so unstable, arrrgh, it's kinda fun but many technical issues don't let me enjoy it more, sad, this game was suppose to release last year, and after all that time i thought it was going to run smooth.

Wow, I wanted to take the weekend to wipe out at least at least 70% oft trophies, but this game is so unstable, arrrgh, it's kinda fun but many technical issues don't let me enjoy it more, sad, this game was suppose to release last year, and after all that time i thought it was going to run smooth.

Yeah, I've had to stop playing because of the continual crashing. I emailed the developer, Alientrap, and they said another company, Sickhead Games, developed the PS4 version and they will "hopefully" be releasing a patch in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Crashing upon saving the game feels weird, but happens a few times a day, along with random other crashes. At least the save upon which the games crashes gets registered, so no lost progress though. And the autosave is quite generous as well. Mostly I've had to redo a few minutes due to selecting "last save" in stead of "save game" -_-.

Gonna upload a savegame to the plus cloud right before getting the glitching trophies, get all the rest and then reload those saves from the cloud and wait for a patch.

Edited by de_digibeet

Played through the game today: ~60 crashes counted so far. Had to replay multiple boss fights. This is the worst game I've played on the PS4. If you don't own it through PS+: DO NOT BUY. This game is just broken. Most likely because Sony pushed the Developer to finish it for February PS+ :-/