Easiest way to get the 'Create' trophy...

Dreakon13

Some good tips there for those that still need this plat. Not me, LBP1 was my 4th plat back in feb 09. Plus, it still requires effort and patience to do this, so you can still feel a sense of accomplishment, even if it isn't done quite legit.

Btw, if an LBP1 level or creator is hearted by someone playing it via LBP3, would that still count?

• Like 1

Btw, if an LBP1 level or creator is hearted by someone playing it via LBP3, would that still count?

I would assume so, a play is a play and a heart is a heart.  But I dunno for sure.  Whose really dipping into the LittleBigPlanet 1 level pool these days though. :)

Edited by Dreakon13

• 1 month later...

Normally, I would never consider suggesting something like this (and still don't, if you can manage to get this the old fashioned way, do it... it's more fun and far more rewarding).  However, this is a trophy site... and as the months go by the original LittleBigPlanet is getting less and less attention.  This may become the only viable means of really getting these "hearts" and "plays" trophies someday.

Create

50 level hearts, 30 author hearts

The main thing to keep in mind here is that the 50 level hearts can be spread across multiple levels.

50 level hearts: (requires two alt accounts) Make a very quick level (or copy a copyable one from online).  You only need one level made on your moon, and you can publish 20 levels at a time.  Publish the same level 20 times.  On your main account, heart each of the twenty levels (yup, you can... and it counts).  While in your pod, press the Start button, go to Settings, go to Profile Settings, and select Back up Profile.  This will create a "savegame" in your PS3 Saved Data Utility.  Create two additional PS3 profiles, and sign into your two alt PSN accounts on them.  After the opening sequence on the new profile, in the pod, press Start, go to Settings, go to Profile Settings and import the savegame (this will avoid having to play through the first set of tutorial levels).

Once this is done, you should be able to search for your main accounts username and heart the 20 levels again.  Do this same process on your second alt PSN account/profile... and that's 60 hearts.  More than enough for the trophy.

30 author hearts: There are kind people out there that made 30+ dummy accounts just for this purpose.  You can use the lbp.me website to heart your main account as many times as needed.  Each account follows this naming convention... email: [email protected] (xx being 01-30) pass: ps3trophies.  Some of the accounts expired, and new people attempted to replace them.  If a login doesn't work, try [email protected] (xx being the number that didn't work).

Sign into lbp.me with each of the 30 or so dummy accounts and heart your main.  Probably take like 30 minutes to an hour... but it's better than the alternative.  All credit for the dummy accounts, I believe, goes to chapomon and xxkzonstr at ps3trophies.org

The downside to this strategy is that you won't get Feel the love... which requires 10 hearts of a single level.  This may require the help of H4Her's out there (returning the favor of course), or additional alt accounts.  But with the strategy of utilizing your savegames on the alt accounts should make things a bit more reasonable.

Crowd Pleaser is a pretty easy one as well.  Just play one of your main accounts levels 50 times with one of your alt accounts.  You don't even need to finish the level, you can just press start and go to Restart Level 50 times (then finish the level).  It doesn't have to be unique plays from multiple users, so your one alt account should suffice.

Again, it's not a respectable way of getting the trophy... but for what it's worth, this can save you months of begging for hearts from people who have stopped playing this game nearly a decade ago.  I'd save the "spirit of the game" nonsense for LittleBigPlanet 3. ;)

Thanks for sharing! I'm about to start this method :)

• 4 months later...

Just a quick question, what makes you feel that this method is a less respectable way of getting the trophy than H4H threads, and begging other players to heart you and your levels?

Thanks for posting this here though, it seems to be a much simpler method.  :)

Edit: And then I realize the OP was last online in March, so I doubt I'll get an answer...

Edited by The Duck King

Just a quick question, what makes you feel that this method is a less respectable way of getting the trophy than H4H threads, and begging other players to heart you and your levels?

Edit: And then I realize the OP was last online in March, so I doubt I'll get an answer...

Well, I'm trying to get "Create" trophy for few days now. I'm on 26 of 30 hearts needed after posting for help on every community you can think of. Playfire, Raptr, lbp site, playstationtrophies.org, gamefaqs...itd. It's just sooo hard 6 or more years after that "community focused" game was out to get it...grr. I want to completely move from ps3 to ps4, but before that I want to earn platinum in some games I like. 

Because LBP is a social game (things like Party Person, Crowd Pleaser and Create), bypassing the need for social interaction (almost) entirely with the communal accounts isn't as respectable as H4H threads and other such advertisements. And while begging for hearts/plays isn't the intended way to get the trophies, there's still a social hurdle to overcome with that approach.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not that it's less respectable necessarily... but because at least with H4H threads and begging for hearts, people are encouraged in some capacity to at least look up other people's levels... maybe even play them.  Granted people just make quick little one second levels anyways, but it's more in the community-oriented "spirit" of the trophy.

Whereas this is just cutting out the community element altogether.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this.

I had to find some new accounts, the ones mentioned here were not working anymore.

Password: Ps3trophies

These are the ones I used and they all worked. I`m pretty sure the 12-27 accounts should work also, but I didn`t test cause I had some hearts already.

Credit goes to webdude7958 on PS3trophies.

Thanks, btw 20, 21, 24 and 27 didn't work for me. I tried multiple times. All the others did.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I made some more accounts for anyone to use.

(These emails are from temp-mail.org. They are randomized.)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]