Gat Out Of Hell General Disscussion

I fucking loved it, and I loved that the plat could easily be done in a week wherein I was just screwing around and having fun, I hate grinding shit. GTA is notorious for grinding trophies. I never picked up SRIV but after Gat I am well gonna get it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm really digging this game. I enjoy games where I can just throw on my headphones and complete tasks and blow shit up. :D

I do exacly the same, i love playing games listening to music, or even while watching a film or TV series on my laptop at the same time, ovisouly the game has to be easy to do this though, but saints row is defiantly easy

I couldn't get into this game, idk why cause I enjoyed saints row 3 but I was bored half way through this one

Diminishing returns. I loved SR2 and SR3, but found myself somewhat bored with SR4. It's fun, but it's the same.

It's like the GoW series for me. I think GoW is one of the greatest games ever made. The sequels are much the same. But I like them less and less as they go. If you do the same thing over and over, it just happens.

I believe the technical term is MegaMan-itis.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's okay. The story really sucks that I have no idea what is going on except the president you created in SR4 has been kidnapped and along there it doesn't make sense at all. The singing parts make me totally uninterested. The trophies does look easy but it will be better if I have someone willing to co op with me with some of the trophies to cover like the mortcycle trophy of the point things where I saw that is a missable trophy if I complete them all by myself. As well 3 hours co op trophy too. If anyone wants to co op with me then PM me or wherever. Overall so far this is my least liked Saints Row game.

• 3 years later...

I've run into an issue. Seems I'm missing 1 collectible power orb and can't find it. I've unlocked the ability to have the collectibles on the map and nothing shows up. I've moused-over all the territories and they all say I've gotten them all, but when I mouse over the outskirts of the land mass, it shows I'm missing one....1066 outta 1067 (I think those were the numbers)...

anything I'm missing? 

14 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I've run into an issue. Seems I'm missing 1 collectible power orb and can't find it. I've unlocked the ability to have the collectibles on the map and nothing shows up. I've moused-over all the territories and they all say I've gotten them all, but when I mouse over the outskirts of the land mass, it shows I'm missing one....1066 outta 1067 (I think those were the numbers)...

anything I'm missing? 

Have you collected the orb under the south bridge between Forge and Downtown? This orb is not marked on the map.

Make sure you have collectibles selected in your map when using the collectible finder. I can’t quite remember if this is true but you might be able to deselect other things on the map to help you find it easier as collectibles have been known to hide behind other icons. 

Zooming in close to each area really helps. I’m pretty sure if you’re zoomed out you will not be able to see some collectibles.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Emina said:

Have you collected the orb under the south bridge between Forge and Downtown? This orb is not marked on the map.

Make sure you have collectibles selected in your map when using the collectible finder. I can’t quite remember if this is true but you might be able to deselect other things on the map to help you find it easier as collectibles have been known to hide behind other icons. 

Zooming in close to each area really helps. I’m pretty sure if you’re zoomed out you will not be able to see some collectibles.

THANKS! I will give that a look see. 

Yes, you can set it up to where only the collectibles are shown on the map. That's how I was able to clean them up once I got the ability to do so.

FOUND IT! It actually was able to be seen on the map, but because it was under a bridge, the white of the roadway dimmed the blue of the collectible.

Image result for give that person a cookie meme

Edited by PSXtreme_
Found the collectible
  • Like 1