Lord of the Hunt - Lock Issue

Hey guys,

I bought the Lord of the Hunt add-on, but the option never unlocks inside the game, it stays with that lock and I can't play.

I've noticed that on my PS4 Notifications Section, inside Downloads, the Add-on is with current status: "Waiting to install...", I click but nothing happens.

I've contacted the WB Games support and they just asked me to erase the game data and then reinstall it, but still do not work.

Anyone got this issue? Could anyone please help me? 

I'm really pissed of with this waste of my money!!!!!

post-49558-0-31104900-1423189154_thumb.jpg

This might sound stupid but have you actually allowed the add on to install fully? Or do you have a US copy of the game and bought the dlc on a account that is UK or JP? Not sure if that has any affect on this game.

As a matter of fact, I´m from Brazil, so I bought the game here. But my PSN account is from US and I bought the Add on there. 

Do you think that´s the problem? If it is, thats so lame!

As a matter of fact, I´m from Brazil, so I bought the game here. But my PSN account is from US and I bought the Add on there. 

Do you think that´s the problem? If it is, thats so lame!

Well all i know is that a US copy of a game wouldn't then work with an Uk DLC due to different product codes and stuff like that so yeah i'd say that's the problem. But if that truly is the problem then you are in luck, just make another account that is actually Brazil as location and then just download it, you won't need to purcase it again since you have already bought it on that ps4, when it's downloaded you should have it on your main account aswell.

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

Well all i know is that a US copy of a game wouldn't then work with an Uk DLC due to different product codes and stuff like that so yeah i'd say that's the problem. But if that truly is the problem then you are in luck, just make another account that is actually Brazil as location and then just download it, you won't need to purcase it again since you have already bought it on that ps4, when it's downloaded you should have it on your main account aswell.

Didn't worked, I had an old account made in Brazil on PS3 times, when I entered and tried to download the Add-on it charged me, so...no way!

Do you think if I make a new account on this PS4 will work?

But, I think the add-on is already downloaded, the problem is, it stays with status "waiting to install..." all the time.

The problem is probably that your account is not Brazilian, but your game is.
I have the same problem all the time.

If you look at my PSN card, you'll see a USA flag, because I was stupid when I was 15 and made a US account. But I'm from the UK, (as it says United Knigdom under my PSNP avater), so any game I buy I have to buy UK-based DLC to allow me to play it. 

I've also had to buy PSN Dollars on ebay to play games on my Vita

It's a horrible system that SONY won't fix. I've emailed asking why you can't change your region, but they said that they can't do it. Or won't do it. 

So, yeah, you have to buy DLC in the region you bought the game.

I bought a UK SoM Season Pass for my UK (PAL) game and it works just fine :)