What's the Objective?

ShadowGandalf

the giant eye khidr is the boss of the first world (castle hamson) theres a boss in each of the other 3 worlds (forst of abkhazia is 2nd, the maya is 3rd and land of darkness is 4th level-wise) once they are all down the maindoor will open, even if you die after beating a boss the boss will stay dead so dw about losing progress on death. ^^

Oh, I wondered what that door was about. I pretty much went into this blind. So, I guess the bosses are randomly hidden around the castle? I did find a giant eye at one point but died pretty much straight away. Seems like this is a pretty, as in very, tough platinum then.

Each of the four zones has a boss.  Beating each boss releases a seal on the door at the entrance to the castle.  The final boss (2 parts) is behind that door.

It's a very difficult platinum.  Not only do you have to beat the game twice in its entirety, but there are two more nasty objectives to complete:

First, you'll have to beat the game in 15 lives or less at some point from a completely fresh save file.  You should have a fair amount of experience under your belt by the time you get to this, and you can cheese the system to a degree with various exploits, but you'll still need some luck and skills.

Second, you have to defeat all of the re-mix bosses.  Finding the necessary Obols is a matter of the RNG eventually smiling upon you, beating the re-mix bosses themselves can be excruciatingly difficult and requires a fair amount of luck on top of that -- especially as you fight the re-mix bosses with particular pre-generated characters provided to you by the game.  (Alexander IV is by far the worst, in my opinion)  Thankfully, getting killed by a re-mix doesn't do anything more than deposit you back outside his door, as if fighting said re-mix took place in an alternate dimension that had no bearing on your game.  But it can still take a lot of time to assimilate the necessary pattern recognition and tactics.

I consider this title one of THE most difficult platinum trophies I've accumulated during my time playing video games.... but a lot of that is because I don't play very many platformers or "bullet hell" titles and therefore don't really have the appropriate skills ingrained like some other players might.

• Like 1

dying in rouge legacy is actually a part of the game progress as far as i heard, which explain why the game is hard.

for an example, if your playable character got killed by a skeleton enemy his/her son or daughter will learn from his/her father or mother's mistakes and develop a tactics to use against skeleton enemies.  

dying in rouge legacy is actually a part of the game progress as far as i heard, which explain why the game is hard.

for an example, if your playable character got killed by a skeleton enemy his/her son or daughter will learn from his/her father or mother's mistakes and develop a tactics to use against skeleton enemies.  

I'm not so sure. I've died probably 75 plus times already and skeletons still kill me. =o| 

That is not true.

You just get random characters to choose from, and not some custom made characters who adept to your playing style.

Thanks for all the info. I'll probably stick to playing on my alt and not chase the plat. It's a fun game but going after those trophies would likely kill that fun eventually. I'll just play it casually.

It's really not that hard. For the casual player it is designed for you to hunt money and upgrade stuff. Find classes you excell with and eventually you'll just be upgraded to the point where you can beat it, for some this is sooner than others. But playing it casually is really how you plat this.

Thanks for all the info. I'll probably stick to playing on my alt and not chase the plat. It's a fun game but going after those trophies would likely kill that fun eventually. I'll just play it casually.

It's actually very rewarding when you finish a remix boss or end the 15 deaths run, if you enjoy the game you should go for the plat