Forum Theme

Sly Ripper

Add some pink and it will be the bomb :P

I do like it however, it's different and stands out. The cb looks pretty neat too, though it's abit small, but ill whip out the nerd and use my glasses

What's small? The only stuff I noticed that's smaller is the font size for the usernames in the CB list.

Add some pink and it will be the bomb :P

I do like it however, it's different and stands out. The cb looks pretty neat too, though it's abit small, but ill whip out the nerd and use my glasses

What's small? The only stuff I noticed that's smaller is the font size for the usernames in the CB list.

Yeah, no offense comp, but in my opinion everything looks bigger and easier to see. I agree with Sly. I think the new look is fresh and modern and I look forward to whatever you (Sly) have next up your sleeve! :D

It seems that the new theme has a lot of excess space at the bottom of the chatroom; while the old theme had none.

Quite often when I'm typing I'll end up scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page by accident.

Both pictures are scrolled down as far as the page allows.

chat2.png

chat1.png

It seems that the new theme has a lot of excess space at the bottom of the chatroom; while the old theme had none.

Quite often when I'm typing I'll end up scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page by accident.

Both pictures are scrolled down as far as the page allows.

If anyone else still gets this, F5 and it should be fixed.

• Like 1

Well I notice when your on ps3 on the new themes you can't lock your post up. I don't know if anyone else having this problem but I thought I should let you know. Anyways I had to switched to old theme just to lock my post up.

The design used in the main site looks rubbish as a forum, there's not enough colour in it.

Honestly, this theme kind of looks like the the main site. The background is the same, all it needs is a fixed width and a proper header. Then it would blend seamlessly with the rest of the site.

I don't see why you'd have to get rid of any color.

The theme looks great but with the change you've removed the link that can take you to a person's psn profile from their forum profile page. Nothing major, just thought you'd like to know.

That link has been missing from about a week or so before the forum theme change

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...