UPlay glitches

CriminalCrimson

I started this game normally until at least 4 hours. Then i tried to test Uplay settings and options, i created my account and after watching all uplay services i back to game. I started to play normally until a battle starts, and the game got lag, the text in game like HP counter, target lights and in battle menus doesnt show until a pause or pressing home button, the music gets lag and is almost impossible to play.

Anyone who had the same problem? i heard the solution is play without connection, offline. Thanks.

I had the exact same problems, it would freeze as well if I tried to connect to UPlay from the main start up menu. Playing offline or disconnecting your PSN from your UPlay account helped fixed everything. At first I honestly thought this is how the game should be running but no, so play offline or remove your PSN account from UPlay. Hope you you enjoy this beautiful moving painting as I did, loved the gameplay, it reminded me so much of Grandia.

• 2 months later...

But don't let it upset u ronin. I just finished the game. It was amazing and as long as u remember to sign out of psn before u start playing, it runs without a hitch. Didnt have a problem the whole time once I read this thread after starting. Yes it would be nice if they patched it but the workaround is simple enough that they didn't bother.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I deleted and reinstalled and nothing changed. Still nothing unlocking.

I cancelled the update and tried it signed out of PSN and Uplay; nope.

I accepted the patch and tried it signed in to PSN and Uplay on the newly redownloaded and installed game; nope.

Fucking. Garbage.

• 4 months later...

I deleted and reinstalled and nothing changed. Still nothing unlocking.

I cancelled the update and tried it signed out of PSN and Uplay; nope.

I accepted the patch and tried it signed in to PSN and Uplay on the newly redownloaded and installed game; nope.

Fucking. Garbage.

same problem here, my solution was play the entire game offline.

Edited by ivangutjahr