Grand Signature Tournament I - Round 3 [RESULTS]

cmgravekeeper

I'm on a roll with this voting thing! :D

I vote for

1. Amun (Purely because I'm a stickler for noses and the top one looks a little... off to me)

AND (This one was really hard)

2. Isis (It came down to the tree branches in the top one, I wished they were more pronounced to give it a more woodsy feel)

But, really now, :holy: If I had the eye to make any of those, I would feel like a cool cookie B)

• Like 1

M: I vote Amun
Quite simply the composition is fantastic. Something about it is very tranquil, it's just so pleasant to visually look at. The techniques are pulled off to a high standard.

Bastet has a decent sig but I don't like the mix of the flares and the anime character. The effects and the birds just don't mesh as well as they could.

N: Similar to Ramon I'm having trouble with this. I've seen the original image that Isis used and it is incredibly similar. Brightness and contrasts were adjusted and a nice bubble c4d but other than that I don't see a lot else. I'd put this borderline on ripping. It looks great, but that's down to the original artist more than anything.

Looking at the two sigs, I much prefer Isis' sig. Ma'at has put up a decent entry but it's not much to my liking. Fantastic lighting but it feels that the wolf head is just too large for the sig and the effects in the lower half feel pretty cheap. I'd wager that Ma'at has put in more work but you need to know when to stop.

As a result I abstain from voting in N.
Fuck it I'm voting Ma'at.

Edited by mumpel
  • Like 1

Matchup M:

Bastet (RaveNScythE18) - 7/31 votes (22.6%)

ZzIb8UD.png

WINNER! - Amun (Ramonachan) - 24/31 votes - (77.4%)

kbCkoK1.png

Matchup N:

WINNER! - Ma'at (DEMON) - 23/32 votes (71.9%)

LVIQJts.png

Isis (TensaiKatana) - 9/32 (28.1%)

X6u6wkd.png

The Grand Signature Tournament I Round 3 results are up!

Congratulations to everyone who won the 3rd Round. This round was pretty decisive again. The Finals Round will have Amun and Ma'at fighting for 1st Place and Bastet and Isis fighting for 3rd Place. The theme will be Set Render, with each matchup being given a different set render. Renders will be chosen by 2 IVC members. The renders will be sent to each participant. Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!

Finals Submissions Deadline: February 18th

Theme: Set Render

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 2

Matchup M:

Bastet - 7/31 votes (22.6%)

ZzIb8UD.png

WINNER! - Amun - 24/31 votes - (77.4%)

kbCkoK1.png

Matchup N:

WINNER! - Ma'at - 23/32 votes (71.9%)

LVIQJts.png

Isis - 9/32 (28.1%)

X6u6wkd.png

The Grand Signature Tournament I Round 3 results are up!

Congratulations to everyone who won the 3rd Round. This round was pretty decisive again. The Finals Round will have Amun and Ma'at fighting for 1st Place and Bastet and Isis fighting for 3rd Place. The theme will be Set Render, with each matchup being given a different set render. Renders will be chosen by 2 IVC members. The renders will be sent to each participant. Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!

Finals Submissions Deadline: February 18th

Theme: Set Render

Render for Amun vs Ma'at

Render for Bastet vs Isis

Giving a set render is going to make this so competitive!!! xD good luck to the 4 of you!

• Like 1