(Poll) How do you watch movies?

Xxleonardo97xX

Movies  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How do you watch?

• Always 1 sitting
    • 1 sitting if I have time, 2 if I don't
    • More than 2 sittings

Hello, this idea came to my mind a few days ago when I realised that some of my friends watch way more movies than me simply because they don't watch it in one sitting. They watch like 1 hour then they come back later and finish the movie.

I started doing it lately and I've been watching way more movies, obviously if I have time to do it in one sitting I do but most of the time I don't have time to watch it at once.

So, how do you do it?

Always 1 sitting, if I don't have time I simply wait until I have more time to spare, I even watched Gone with the Wind in one sitting, if I didn't finish the movie in one sitting means that I didn't like it, so I won't come back to it,  thankfully I've never had the need to leave the Cinema with the movie still going like some people have done, due to the quality of the movie. 

Usually its one sitting, sometimes when the movie runs for more than 2 hours and there's stuff I need to do around the house I watch it in 3-4 sittings. 

I had a weird experience with one movie but I'm not prepared to write a wall of text of spoilers/explanation to why watched it in like 10 sittings.

I have to watch movies in one sitting. If something comes up and I have to stop a movie, I will typically hold off about a week and restart it from the beginning. A movie started from a halfway point or wherever never seems to have the same feeling as watching it from the start.

Rightfully so, especially since that joke was already made. xD

I can't imagine intentionally watching a movie in multiple sittings (unless it's some crazy 9 hour one).  One sitting only here.

I guess I should've used my eyes to read the comments. Although, maybe that was part of the joke...? Aaahh, I give up. 

In all seriouness, I'm a one-sitting type of guy, but I do occasionally load up my favourite scenes and re-watch them in ten-fifteen minutes lumps. 

I don't start up movies if I know I won't be able to watch it all in one sitting. Though I don't usually have the attention span to watch mvies in the first place, I prefer watching series so that I can stop watching at whatever episode I want to.

Preferably in one sitting, by myself, in the dark, headphones on...no fucking distractions.

However, kids movies are typically viewed over multiple sessions, often stretching weeks or months. They don't get to watch much TV and it tends to be limited to 30 mins once a week, twice if they're lucky. We hand out Tele bans as punishment, so the poor lil fuckers miss most of their sessions.

I think we've been watching Star Wars Episode VI for 5 months, yet my just turned 5 y/o son knows exactly where we're up to (meeting the Ewoks).

Edited by ant1th3s1s