(Poll) How do you watch movies?

Xxleonardo97xX

Movies  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How do you watch?

• Always 1 sitting
    • 1 sitting if I have time, 2 if I don't
    • More than 2 sittings

One sitting. Whenever I left a movie unfinished and come back to watch it the other day I completely lost the interest I had one on it so just one sitting.
I have to say though that I just started watching gone girl yesterday but it was a two and a half hour movie so it was getting really sleepy and I decided to watch the rest of the movie today in the morning. And i did :P

Wow, I had no idea watching movies in two sittings bothered people.  O.o  Though one sitting is ideal life doesn't work that way most of the time.  I usually watch a movie in 2 parts, about 45 minutes each.  I'll get home from work, start it, and turn it off halfway through and finish it when I get home from work the next big day.  It doesn't ruin the mood for me.  I guess I'm lucky?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow, I had no idea watching movies in two sittings bothered people.  O.o  Though one sitting is ideal life doesn't work that way most of the time.  I usually watch a movie in 2 parts, about 45 minutes each.  I'll get home from work, start it, and turn it off halfway through and finish it when I get home from work the next big day.  It doesn't ruin the mood for me.  I guess I'm lucky?

Agree 100% with this, and by watching movies in 2 parts (roughly 50 mins each) I've watched waaaaay more movies than when I used to watch them in 1 sitting.

And it doesn't 'kill the mood' at all, besides, usually, the first hour of a movie is the intro, explanation etc, obviously I wouldn't leave at the exact moment of the climax! xD

• Like 1

Always one sitting.

Like others have stated, I don't like watching movies in parts, so I make sure I will have the time to finish it. Plus I don't watch more than one movie in a row, only series.

Edited by -Dark Mark-

I voted for "Always 1 sitting", but that is truthfully a lie since one movie did get interrupted for half a day due to other commitments. It's just happened once though, so the "1 sitting if I have time, 2 if I don't" doesn't really apply either :P

• 2 weeks later...