Thoughts?

Boooda

Not particularly interested in the game. I'll see how the reviews fare...

Seems like a lot of misc trophies though, will probably be a difficult plat if you don't have friends to play with.

Your thoughts on trophies?

Edited by Boooda

Trophy list seems less than optimal. When the game launches, I hope we hear some good feedback. Currently I'm on the fence seeing as there's a very limited number of monsters, which of course are the big point of the game.

I agree, from what i've seen it doesn't seem like this game would hold my attention for long. 

• Like 1

It's going to be extremely Easy, especially when we had that nice thing called Gaming Sessions, But I'll probably take more than 50 hours minimum, so I'll guess that the Plat will be walking between the Very Rare and the Ultra Rare line, since Online trophies are always the rarest, even if its an Online-Only kind of game, so you know the kind of Plat, difficulty without boosting 7/10, with boosting 2/10 or something silly like that. 

It looks like you really have to go out of your way to earn some of these trophies. At the same time though, It looks like a lot of these don't seem to hard because they look boostable. If we can use private matches, that is.

Being a multiplayer heavy game, I don't want to buy this game right when it launches. It doesn't look like it would hold my attention anyway.

Trophy list seems less than optimal. When the game launches, I hope we hear some good feedback. Currently I'm on the fence seeing as there's a very limited number of monsters, which of course are the big point of the game.

Don't worry, you can buy all the additional monsters they add later on for $15 per.  And the new hunters for more moneyyy.

The platinum trophy image is excellent! Making me want to get the game solely because of it lol. I'll wait and see feedback during the first few weeks about server connectivity and other issues before buying.

Definitely leaning towards being my first PS4 game though

Looks like a challenging but fun plat. Definitely will take over 50 hours at finest to plat. You probably wouldn't even have to worry about the trophies when playing through this, all you would need to do is just play through the game and have fun while trying out everything that the game offers you. I wonder how long it would take to reach Rank 40. If it takes as long to reach as I think it is, then hopefully, reaching level 40 would be the last trophy I'd need. I played the beta, so I got some notion as to how some of the trophies work. Leveling up all Hunters to their maximum capacity will take forever though, that's for sure. Hyped to getting this game, but I probably won't start it up once I convince a friend of mine to get this game and play it with me. :P

Edited by Ethan Mars

i'm not sure if this is true or not, but the description for this game on gamefly makes it sound like its an online only game (similiar to Titanfall). If thats true, i'm completely turned off from this game. I don't even think its worth me renting it for the trophies like i usually would.

i'm not sure if this is true or not, but the description for this game on gamefly makes it sound like its an online only game (similiar to Titanfall). If thats true, i'm completely turned off from this game. I don't even think its worth me renting it for the trophies like i usually would.

While there're A.I bots to fill the placesI of real people, the game is similar to left 4 dead, where it's mainly online.

• Like 2

Every Trophy, Award, and rank can be earned in Single Player Mode except for Premade - Win a round of Hunt in a Party of 4 Players and Beat Them All - Win a match in all online game modes. Evolve does have an Offline Single Player only option that allows for all game modes with AI Hunters and Monsters.

• Like 2