Confirmed Glitched Trophies

ArtoriasVidar

I have the now it's safe trophy and trespassing. But the other two bugged for me. Played through the game twice doing all side quests each time but didn't get the trophy :( another one that bugged for me was ''Polyamory

Complete 5 quests in a single co-op game with the same 3 partners'' My second play through i played it start to finish with the same three people and it never popped throughout it.

• Like 1

Only the Whole Story is glitched. Other trophies are still achievable even if they didn't pop up at first. For :silver: Tresspassing and :silver: Now It's Safe play online and finish last safe and quarantine zone respectively. For :silver: It's All In The Writing create new save file and collect from 2 to 10 collectibles and it will pop. :bronze: Homo Homini Lupus Est is another trophy which is known as glitched but in fact you need to save survivors from 15 times not 15 survivors (Although the trophy description says the opposite). I don't think that  :bronze: Polyamory is glitched. In most cases people think that they finished 5 quests but in fact they just did "subquests" in order to finish 1 quest.

Only the Whole Story is glitched. Other trophies are still achievable even if they didn't pop up at first. For :silver: Tresspassing and :silver: Now It's Safe play online and finish last safe and quarantine zone respectively. For :silver: It's All In The Writing create new save file and collect from 2 to 10 collectibles and it will pop. :bronze: Homo Homini Lupus Est is another trophy which is known as glitched but in fact you need to save survivors from 15 times not 15 survivors (Although the trophy description says the opposite). I don't think that  :bronze: Polyamory is glitched. In most cases people think that they finished 5 quests but in fact they just did "subquests" in order to finish 1 quest.

Now It's Safe play online and finish last safe and quarantine zone respectively. - Like, finding a match in which there is only 1 left area available? that's seems to be complicated.

Now It's Safe play online and finish last safe and quarantine zone respectively. - Like, finding a match in which there is only 1 left area available? that's seems to be complicated.

Yes, it is little bit complicated, but you can still get that trophy compared to :gold: The Whole Story.

Edited by SooFany-R

Am I the only one that has the trophy "Hush, Hush Now" (Quiet a Screamer) glitched? I have killed five screamers, still no trophy. I have shot one, melee killed one and three times pressed square near them so it kills them. Any advise how could I get this?

Other that is glitching for me is the trophy for capturing all safe zones but for that I'm gonna start a new save from some mission from Old Town.

EDIT: Finally got the Hush, Hush Now trophy. Had to kill 11 screamers.

Edited by TheAkittaja123

"Now it's safe", didnt work :v guess you were lucky.

"Now it's safe", didnt work :v guess you were lucky.

It definetely works, because I helped my friend already to get it the same way. We joined some random person and asked him whether he finished all zones and quarantines in Slums. Luckily for us he said yes, so we ran with him to last 3 quarantine zones and 4 safehousez in Old Town and my friend got the trophy as well as the player who hosted his game for us.

Is the trophy for completing the game glitched or is there some kind of requirement besides, you know, completing the game? I just finished the story, started the game with the same save, had Crane do his voiceover thing during the loading screen, saying things are looking up blah blah blah, but I didn't get the trophy.

It definetely works, because I helped my friend already to get it the same way. We joined some random person and asked him whether he finished all zones and quarantines in Slums. Luckily for us he said yes, so we ran with him to last 3 quarantine zones and 4 safehousez in Old Town and my friend got the trophy as well as the player who hosted his game for us.

Maybe for you it worked, but for me it didn't. I had to start a NG+, unlock 3 zones, and then it popped. Now I'm playing one more time the whole campaign, just to ge the side quests trophy. Ohh the humanity.

• Like 1

At least I'm not the only one. This has been bugging me for a few days now. The funny thing is, I've been playing together with somebody and they have gotten every trophy along the way and I end up glitched. But it's how I know that I should be getting these trophies. Has Techland issued any statements about a patch?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hah,even the unmissable Story-Trophies can glitch,for me it was "Snake in the grass".I finished the mission and continued to the next ones.I realised the glitch after the next story-related Trophy unlocked but this one was still missing... :angry:

But it´s fixable through replay via mission select.

"It´s all in the writing" glitched as well,but through gamedata delete and reinstall without patch,it worked out.

• 4 weeks later...