first trophy wrong

I do not believe so. If anything, it would have more to do with the way in which the trophies were synced. Take my first trophy for example, I know for a fact it was the "Crowd Pleaser" trophy from Guitar Hero 5, but it reads "Knockout Brawler" from Sonic Unleashed.

By my knowledge; there is no one currently in possession of the power to alter registered timestamps. So, as much as it pains me to state this; you may just have to move on. Unless it turns out I am completely ignorant of this subject (More than likely; I am) and another person on here is enlightened as to a solution.

Also, I believe the "PS3 Games" section is not the right area for this particular matter...As I highly doubt the game itself has much to do with the trophy registration. If I am wrong on this, please correct me.

Edited by Nepgear2

Thanks for replying and sorry I did put it in the wrong section. I do think you are correct, it frustrated me to see arkham city as my first trophy as I played arkham aslyum first, but hey I can get over it thanks for the help :)

You are most welcome. Also, I think Intense answered your question much better. I also noticed that when I looked at your profile a couple seconds ago. In which case, there is nothing you can do to fix it.