Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KillerUni12

Quick DLC question...

4 posts in this topic

I bought the complete edition awhile back when it went on sale so i could get all the DLC, I also have the downloadable version from back when PS Plus had it, would I be able to download the DLC from the disk, sell it, and then play the DLC on the downloaded version? I know this is normally possible but some games (LBP GOTY) require the disk/version the DLC actually came on.. All in all, can I download the DLC from the complete edition DISK and then play the DLC on the standard version DOWNLOAD? thanks :P

As long as you download it and you have it on your hard drive, then you can sell it.  Test it out.  I believe it will work.  Worked for me with the borderlands 2 GoTY edition for me. 

I think you should be able to do that. As long as the DLC is on the hard drive you should be able to play it with a digital download of the game. I had a similar situation to Mikegem with the Borderlands GOTY disk DLC and a standard edition Borderlands game disk.

I did it with borderlands 1 and 2 goty after they went on plus. Try it to make sure but you should be fine to do it,just make sure you don't delete it until it's completely finished.