[Trophy Help] Head in the Cloud - Pivot Bug

reckscollie

I need help on this. The last pivot I need is located in Boston. I got the exact location but it is inside of a house/building which has no windows/doors and its not on the roof. Is there any way to reset this? I have been waiting for 2 days and it's the last thing I need for the platinum. Please help me!

I need help on this. The last pivot I need is located in Boston. I got the exact location but it is inside of a house/building which has no windows/doors and its not on the roof. Is there any way to reset this? I have been waiting for 2 days and it's the last thing I need for the platinum. Please help me!

It's no bug. Pivot locations are based on other gamers who place their own pivots to collect the game's pivots. You just happen to have bad luck and get a pivot that a gamer placed in a hard-to-reach location. The only way to get another pivot is if another gamer collects it before you. But keep in mind this is a very big 'if'. Could you post a picture of the building? Maybe someone can help you find a way inside.

• Like 1

It's no bug. Pivot locations are based on other gamers who place their own pivots to collect the game's pivots. You just happen to have bad luck and get a pivot that a gamer placed in a hard-to-reach location. The only way to get another pivot is if another gamer collects it before you. But keep in mind this is a very big 'if'. Could you post a picture of the building? Maybe someone can help you find a way inside.

Thanks for your interest in helping me. I finally got it yesterday. I played a new game and finished the story as fast as I can only to find out that it share the same Animus Syncing menu. But the unofficial fix found in Youtube worked on the very first try so I finally got my platinum. Thank you.

Thanks for your interest in helping me. I finally got it yesterday. I played a new game and finished the story as fast as I can only to find out that it share the same Animus Syncing menu. But the unofficial fix found in Youtube worked on the very first try so I finally got my platinum. Thank you.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11.02.2015 at 0:48 AM, reckscollie said:

I don't understand people like you. "I GOT IT", "FINALLY", "I SOLVED THIS". But zero explain how they did this. Don't you think that other have the same problem and are looking for solution??? My God.

I had the same problem when I was trying  to collect those pivots.

My last one was also stuck in that house.

What I did was to reload my savegame from before the last story mission. After I completed the mission again, the pivots were scattered and this time, the glitchy one was at a different location. A fix shown on Youtube did not work for me. 

Hopefully this helps someone who's in trouble with this trophy in the future. 

Greetings from Germany! 

34 minutes ago, ShadowAsek said:

I don't understand people like you. "I GOT IT", "FINALLY", "I SOLVED THIS". But zero explain how they did this. Don't you think that other have the same problem and are looking for solution??? My God.

I'm very sorry I made you feel that way. This was my first post in here and I never read this thread again. But at least I said there was a fix on youtube so I think it was not really "zero explain". Maybe a "1/100 explain" ?. Anyway the fix I used is the video below.

31 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

I'm very sorry I made you feel that way. This was my first post in here and I never read this thread again. But at least I said there was a fix on youtube so I think it was not really "zero explain". Maybe a "1/100 explain" 1f602.png. Anyway the fix I used is the video below.

Thank you ??