Pyromaniac

alexpal_12

Well, I have a problem with this trophy... i take the insurance check for more of 15.000$ and the trophy doesn´t exit. The qustions is, I try the method:  to delete the data of the game and reinstall the game but this doesn´t work. Anyone can help me with the problem or say me what i can do, please. :)

(I save the game after get the check) :(

It's a very buggy trophy no doubt about it I had to do it five times before it poped.  Saving it before hand of doing it doesn't help at all since I did it about a hundred times I actually had to start from the beginning in order to get the trophy to pop, on my fifth family I made and proceeded to do the firestorm it finally popped for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The trophy won't pop if you have too much items in your storage and in your house..You must free more space for you to get it. Don't play too long as well. I had problems with that trophy too, it was the last trophy I needed to plat the game, and with my clumsiness, I accidentally saved my progress after I got challenge and didn't even have the trophy QwQ ,so what I did, I backed up my save data first, the one where your Challenges' progress are saved, so that you won't have to restart your game all over again coz that will be a pain in the head. But let me remind you that if you delete that save data, your Challenges' progress will be wiped out, that's why you'll need to back it up before deleting it. Once you deleted that saved data, go back to your game and try getting the pyromaniac trophy. Once you got the trophy, delete your current save data and put back the save data you backed up so that you won't restart the challenges all over again. That's what I did and it worked for me, I never deleted my game data though coz your challenges are tied to your profile. Hope that helps :)