How many people have you blocked?

Bonzi Buddy

Just one dipshit who messaged me telling me my stats- specifically my game completion rating- made me look like "a joke" and I should "stop making boosting sessions" on the site because it annoyed him (I was running boosting sessions for AC: Brotherhood every other day at the time). The shitehawk not only had fewer games than I, he also had fewer platinums and trophies in general and his trophy level was FAR lower than mine. The stupid c(u)nt very soon got banned from the leaderboards for a hacked World at War list. I unblocked him just to call him a stupid c(u)nt for it, then blocked him again once I was sure he'd seen the message. 

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 4

One.I was playing Team Objective on Uncharted 3, trying to reach 50 wins.I ended up in a lobby with 9 pro-players,all maxed,prestige,you get the drill.My team lost (obviously),i couldn't even spawn.Honestly i think i died 5 or 6 times in the row from people who threw a grenade at my respawn place.After the match one dude from my team started to message me about how i suck and blah blah blah.After seeing my profile,he called me a trophy whore and continue the hissy fit even one hour after the match.Blocked

• 4 weeks later...

Zero. I rarely play online as it is and the couple of people who've tried to start something, I just ignore them. They give up pretty soon when the realize they're not getting a rise out of me. Hitting delete is about all the time I'm willing to invest with people who pull that shit. 

Just 1 for me, we both wanted to boost injustice. However when we got around to it he would want to go first for 50 matches, then he went offline when he got his 50, then refused to do the same for me but then a few days later had the nerve to continuously message me asking to do it again (literally a message every 30 or so mins). 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

How do you Block people on PSNP? 

Assuming you're on PC, click on your name at the top right part of the screen when on the forum, then go to "Ignored Users" near the bottom. From there you can type in a user's name and tick what things you don't want to see from them anymore; posts, messages, etc. It doesn't work extremely well, but it's better than nothing.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

43 it seems. About half would be people who whined to me and the other half people who used the Dried Finger in Dark Souls 3 so i could only invade the same person over and over and over until they were blocked. A couple randoms who kept messaging and 1 twink in Bloodborne are the only extras.

• 2 years later...

I have 2 people on my block list.

The first guy added me to a chat group about boosting some game without asking. Suddenly I started getting messages from multiple people on my PS3 and was confused for a moment (didn't have PS Messages app or PS4) because PS3 messages don't work like that. Then I realized I'm in a group, installed the app, left the chat and blocked the guy.

The second person kept sending me invites every day. Even for games that I don't have. 

I know I can probably change some profile settings so random people can't message me, but I usually like my PMs open, and I can't be bothered to do it anyway. And you can also enjoy those moments when a guy who messaged you "lmao only 2 kills" when he won in an online match, has nothing to say when he loses to you next time. This silence is golden ?

• Like 2

Just one person, we'd known each other for several years first on Xbox LIVE and then on PSN. We'd boosted many games together in the past, and I'd actually met him in person a few times too.

On a few occasions, I found him bordering on obsessive over the whole achievement/trophy system and we'd have disagreements because I didn't have the same amount of free time to invest as he. Sometimes I'd just want to jump on a bit of single player for an hour too..

I'd arranged to boost a couple of games with him pre-shutdown, but time was passing by and so I made a start without him. I got whiney messages to the effect of "Wow, you'll be finished before I start..." - at which point I still offered to help, and said I'd be well rehearsed in the trophy requirements - but noticed shortly after he'd deleted me on PSN.

Fine by me, I'd had enough of the drama. So I blocked him on everything I could think of.. Gaming has been a joy again since!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spaz said:

A fair number, with the most recent one I added to my block list yesterday after he mentioned that I'm just here to stroke my ego.

I don't need to hear that shit.

>Says he's not stroking his ego

>Brags about blocking me 

Which one is it Spaz 

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 3

A total of 17. Some of them are bots, who just send those "free" PSN cards, for example. Then there's few of those who ask of free s** and stuff. Finally, the last few people i've blocked have reasons, but there's one guy that just pissed me off.

He sent me a message and asked: am i a girl? I said i'm a guy, but he just kept insisting that i'm girl. The reason? My avatar in PSN is a female character (Shina from Death end re;Quest). I asked him to leave me alone and so he did. Did he even notice that i have "Mr" in my name? Apparently not.