Thoughts on Medal of Honor ?

dannyboy_devil

So after recently re-picking up Medal of Honor (2010) I remember how much i enjoyed it !

It seemed like many people dismissed the game as clone of some other popular shooter.

But to me it was different in a good way. I cant really explain it.

Maybe it was the great soundtrack attached to the game

Or the realistic feel of gun battles, such as the sounds of the weapons themselves.

Or maybe because i am a  huge Medal of Honor Fanboy ??

Either way i am disappointed to see the franchise end 'for now' on a low note..

Please tell me what you guys think ?.. Really interested in finding out if many others felt the same about this game.

I remember really enjoying the 2010 edition, i never compared it to cod or anything else, i loved that it included the original ps1 game aswell as i was a huge fan of it back in the day, the only M'O'H game i never played was warfighter i just never got round to picking it up. It is a shame to see it ended

I remember really enjoying the 2010 edition, i never compared it to cod or anything else, i loved that it included the original ps1 game aswell as i was a huge fan of it back in the day, the only M'O'H game i never played was warfighter i just never got round to picking it up. It is a shame to see it ended

When I got my PS3 Slim it was one of the two games bundled with it (the other being Uncharted 2). I enjoyed it at the time, but looking back on it, it wasn't really anything special or spectacular. Everything it did had been done before, and done better.

It didn't include the original PS1 game, though. :P It included the fourth game in the series, Medal of Honor: Frontline.

• Like 1

Warfighter was even better than MOH 2010.

I liked it. I felt it was a fresh direction for a series that had been stuck on WWII warfare. To modernize it brought it up to speed with CoD. Unfortunately, it was very late in the game, and Battlefield and CoD were more established. But MOH was what got me started gaming, so I have a soft spot for it.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

It didn't include the original PS1 game, though. :P It included the fourth game in the series, Medal of Honor: Frontline.

Ahh i stand corrected good lady, my bad ha ha

Warfighter was even better than MOH 2010.

I liked it. I felt it was a fresh direction for a series that had been stuck on WWII warfare. To modernize it brought it up to speed with CoD. Unfortunately, it was very late in the game, and Battlefield and CoD were more established. But MOH was what got me started gaming, so I have a soft spot for it.

Then i shall defo get round to picking it up, bet i could get it between a fiver and tenner

Loved MOH 2010...' even the online was really fun before being overrun by spawn campers working on their kd ratio. I enjoyed the maps as well. Great story, characters and graphics. Honestly IMO, a true gem of the generation.

Warfighter was crap all around. Muddy graphics, and online was the worst ive ever played. Story was ok, but not nearly as good as 2010

I platter MOH 2010 and I loved it loads campaign was loads fun, tier 1 mode was a nice challenge online was so-so.

Whilst warfighter I regret buying/playing it, it is so awful and if you do play it you will find out exactly why Medal of Honor was put on for a hiatus for a while, if the next one they do make, if they do make one turns out like warfighter then just scrap the series, MOH needs to go back to how the early ones were like.