Tomb raider trophies bug?

dac_22_ac

Hmm there's 1 place that doesn't show up on your fast travels. Cliff bunker I believe. You get there through shipwreck beach. Try going there then check to see if you have everything in that area

Yeah, make sure you check the cliff bunker. That is the place everyone forgets about.

Also, the collectibles trophy doesn't pop until after the credits if you've legitimately collected everything up till then, because Lara writes one last journal entry then that's considered a collectible.

yup cliff bunker was missing things! Thank you so much for the help!! :)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 06/04/2018 at 8:46 PM, Sigma999 said:

I'm having te problem of doing every challenge and the "Iconceivable" trophy didn't pop , the trophy apparently is glitched cause other players here in this thread are reporting smiliar problems with trophies popping .

On 22/12/2015 at 11:33 PM, Branko_LaTorre98 said:

I have a similar problem. Yesterday I achieve No Stone Left UnTurned (Find all documents, relics and GPS caches), but today I completed every challenge and the Inconceivable trophy didn't pop. Also I have every zone with 100% completion but the game says that it's 99%.

There's a challenge at Cliff Bunker, maybe you're missing it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

There's a challenge at Cliff Bunker, maybe you're missing it

I went cheking that Cliff Bunker location and i noticed that wasn't on the fast travel locations to get to so i already was suspecting that the challenge missing might be there and it was correct , i had left to burn 2 flags from "Previous inhabitants" challenge . Done with that challenge , the trophy finally popped out . 

Thanks alot for the advice ? , i was already losing hope of getting that trophy .

• Like 1