NBA2K15 MyPark boosting questions

Simsm

Has anybody out their successfully been able to boost the MyPark trophies? More specifically, is there any possible way to set up private MyPark games with friends for boosting?

I have developed a method for boosting by just observing a game or two, which involves each team taking turns scoring until everyone gets the stats and the trophies they hope to achieve. If I am a correct, the winning team has to beat the other team by two points, so if you keep the game tied up most the time, you should be able to play virtually forever.

I just need to figure out if MyPark boosting is possible.

I was just thinking about this the other night.....

I would think the easiest way would be to make a group of 4 or 6... and then meet up and use "Party Chat" and than from there you could arrange it where it's 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 and just separate into squads and play each other...

it shouldn't be too hard because one of the courts is usually wide open.. 

just talk to each other and give each other a heads up when you get 7 points, 7 assists and 7 rebounds so everyone can take turns..  (if you do it like this the game will go on forever and everyone playing will get the trophy)

as for the other My Park related trophies... simply just play games and you'll get to the All-Star rank...  (in my opinion you'll only need to boost the 7,7,7 trophy. unless you're just rushing through the game trying to get trophies as quick as possible)

that being said... if anyone wants to try it out hit me up... I don't think  I'll ever get the 7,7,7 unless I try to get it through boosting because the normal average person in My Park doesn't pass the ball......

Edited by JayBizzle311